Growing up, one of my favorite holidays was Christmas, and it was or many reasons. Of course, I loved all the presents I got. It was like walking into a secret toy factory that was in my living room. Another thing I loved about this holiday is that I got to see all my friends and family in one place. My room would be packed with kids, and it was all so much fun.
Now that I'm older, I know what the kids are going to be feeling knowing that the holidays are here. They absolutely can't wait until Christmas morning arrives. In fact, we are only 14 days away from Santa's big day! Meaning we have to make sure that we are all prepared. All the gifts have to to be grabbed, wrapped, and put under the treat. If you've done that already, maybe you could consider some last minute pickups!
The More Gifts, The Better
If there is one thing I know for sure, the more gifts the kids have to open the happier they'll get. There are more than enough options in the world to consider grabbing. From toys to games, the possibilities are practically endless. Here are a few options you may want to check out:
- Y Glider Deluxe – is fitted with ‘learn, grow, pro’ steering, allowing you to set the lean angle to suit your experience level. You can even swap out the parts, customize the colors and make it your own. More details include:
- Wide rear wheel for more stability and durability
- Grip handlebars and wide double deck for safety
- Wide rear brake with easy-touch for quick stopping
- LeapPad™ Ultimate – designed just for kids, LeapPad Ultimate is the perfect kid-safe learning tablet. This tablet includes $110 worth of games, apps, and videos so kids can learn and play right away. They’ll also have access to a library of content including award-winning apps and cartridges featuring kids’ favorite characters.
- KidiBuzz™ – the hand-held smart device for kids! Send texts, photos, drawings and animated stickers over Wi-Fi to mom, dad and a parent-approved contact list using the KidiConnect™ app. They can also push the talk button and send quick voice messages.
This year, you could surprise your child with a few more special gifts under the tree. So go ahead and check out all of the information I have for you above.