This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bestway and BraVoMark. All opinions are mine.
Summer is ending, and we are heading right into the holiday season when guests are coming and going for months. This year we are hosting family over the Thanksgiving week, and I’m preparing NOW! Making my lists and checking them twice. I want my guests to feel like they are at home and comfortable. Being a guest at someone else’s house has taught me a few tips to hosting guests, of what to do and what NOT to do!
- Stock up the guest area with water, snacks, fruit, and travel essentials they might have forgotten. The dollar store is perfect for those items. Your guests will appreciate this extra LOVE!
- Have a folder for guests with the WiFi password, places to visit around the house that are walkable, a map of the area, and maybe a gift certificate to the nearest coffee shop. Maybe even put an extra power strip in the room too, technology today needs charging!
- Give guests a set of spare keys so they can go out of the house when they want and also if you have an alarm system make sure to let them know.
- Have a pile of books and magazines just in case your guests want something to read while relaxing.
- Make sure to have plenty of toilet paper on hand and in plain sight. No guest wants to ask where is the toilet paper! Plus have towels in sight too.
- Oh, the bed! This is probably the most important factor of your guest’s visit. Their bed needs to be comfortable and durable! How many times have you woke up with the air mattress deflated or the bed is lumpy…me a lot of occasions. Don’t let this happen at your house, make sure you have the Fortech Airbed (Queen) with an AlwayzAire Pump from Bestway. Your guests will get a beautiful night sleep, probably better if they stayed in a hotel!
- With a built-in AlwayzAire pump, the bed inflates in 150 seconds, so it is ready for bed when you are.
- The pump has an easy, one click operation with 3 options for airbed firmness.
- Three options for airbed firmness.
- The settings are easily displayed, even in a darkened area, with the soft back light.
- Once you’ve chosen your level of firmness, internal sensors detect air pressure continuously, and the silent pump engages to maintain constant firmness throughout the night.
- The fortech material is 75% more puncture resistant and 150 times more impervious to scratches.
- The unique top surface and surround frame design offers advanced support and helps to eliminate roll offs.
- When you are ready to store away, it quickly deflates – simply place your flattened bed in the included carrying bag for easy transport and storage.
Please read more HERE. No more backaches or sore necks for your guests!
Guess What? BestwayUS has a Facebook Giveaway going on right now that you can win a SaluSpa Miami (retailed at $369.99). Super easy to enter too, read below for instructions.
- Purchase an ALWAYZAIRE bed from Walmart.com or Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fo
rtech-17-Queen-Airbed-with-Bui) lt-in-Alwayzaire-Pump-and-3- Preset-Comfort-Levels/10430427 9
- Take a photo of yourself using the bed or next to it. (Be fun and Wacky)
- Post your photo under the comment section of @BestwayUs Facebook page contest post to be entered to win a SaluSpa Miami (retailed at $369.99)
- Bestway will be picking 5 Winners September 15th