When I got sick several years ago my doctor gave me the best advice…enjoy a cup of tea daily. It doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold, tea is good for YOU! How I look at it is it’s a flavorful way of getting enough fluid into my body. There are many studies that show drinking tea can improve your health and I agree.
Here are 5 Reasons Why I Drink Tea:
- Tea has less caffeine than coffee- well I haven’t given up on my morning coffee, but I did switch my afternoon cup to TEA!
- Tea contains antioxidants- we all need that!
- Herbal tea soothes the digestive system- first thing I drink or give to my kids when we have an upset stomach.
- Tea calms me down- when my nerves start getting rattled then I drink a cup of tea and relax. It works every time!
- Tea keeps me away from soda and other sugary drinks. I’m not saying tea causes me to lose weight, but it stops me from drinking that soda I want and that helps me a lot.
So now you know why I drink tea, how about what TEA I DRINK!
I was introduced to Adagio Teas a couple of months back, and they are so worth mentioning. First off their TEA is amazing, packed with flavor and fresh. I received both hot and cold tea plus a tea pitcher that is so useful! But what I like the most about Adagio Teas is you can get everything you need- tea, ice teas, blends, monthly tea club, teaware, gifts, pantry (honey, chocolate, spices & more) and they offer seasonal items too! Right now, of course, FALL FLAVORS. Yum!
They offer a wide range of gourmet tea products that you may find most delightful!
• Vibrant Herbal Teas
• Kid Friendly (and more importantly, caffeine free) Blends
• Energizing Yerba Mate
• Caffeine Free Rooibos Teas
• Classic Japanese Genmaicha
• Exclusive Teaware
My Favorite Adagio Tea:
Do you have a TEA LOVER you will need to get a gift for the HOLIDAY, then we highly recommend Adagio Teas!
I received this product to facilitate my post. All opinions are my own!