The month of March will soon come to a close bringing us the next month of the year. While April is indeed the fourth month of the year, it will also be bringing us a special day of joy. We are talking about a holiday full of hoptastic fun and loads of friendly company. If you are ready for Easter, well, we are just four weeks away! People all over love celebrating Easter Sunday, for numerous reasons too. This is going to be a day where everyone can enjoy each others company. Most of all, the kids are going to be looking forward to getting this year’s Easter basket filled with goodies. Let’s face the simple fact that you can’t have Easter without a few Easter baskets for the kids. I don’t think they’ll be able to handle not getting one either.
One of the great factors about Easter baskets is that just about anything can be put inside them. Cards, candy, plush toys, and so many more ideas come to mind. Kids are mainly going to want candy of course, but the element of surprise is always on your side. You just have to know the right goods to grab.
Everything You Need To Build The Best Basket
If you have more than one option to work with this year, you can build the perfect Easter basket. One filled with loads of wonders and surprises the children will love. So check out the following items you just have to consider:
- WONDER PARK Wonder Chimp Surprise Assortment – the Wonder Chimps are the official souvenir of Wonderland. There are a total of 30 different Wonder Chimp figures to collect in Series 1, 2 and 3. Each Wonder Chimp comes hidden in a blind bag and can ride in its very own free-rolling Coaster Car.
- GAZILLION Turbo Bubbles – a hand-powered bubble blaster is perfect for all ages! Just screw in the included bubble solution bottle and crank the handle for bubble launching action. No batteries required!
- WONDER PARK Scented Wonder Chimp Plush Assortment – kids can take home these big, soft and huggable Wonder Chimps plush that smell like cotton candy just like the movie! Collect all four: Bunny, Princess, Flower, and Bee.
- Sunny Bunny Blabbers Plush Assortment – these funny Sunny Bunnies, Big Boo, Shiny, Iris, Turbo, and Hopper, are now available as talkative plush characters. By pressing their belly, you’ll hear them make unique and silly sounds.
- Pomsie Poos – are ultra-cute, smaller-sized Pomsies plush without the electronics features but still have the long wrap-around tail to take and wear anywhere. Collect all 12 adorable animal characters, including cats, dogs, pandas, foxes, koalas, bats, raccoons and more.
It Doesn’t Stop There
- Grumblies Miniacs – these are just as grumpy as the bigger version with highly detailed, lively facial expressions and colorful, shapeable hair! Miniacs can be thrown on the end of your pencils, in your backpack or displayed on your shelf with packaging that gives you the ability to stack and display.
- Hairdorables Pets Series 1 – introducing the newest members of the Hairdorables #SQUAD are just about the cutest fur-friends you’ve ever seen. Pull, peel, and reveal 8 surprises inside – each pet comes with unique accessories, stickers, and even their own brush so that kids can style their pet’s hair.
- Smash Crashers – 50 unique figures to collect in Series 1, all based on gross-out themes, from Bathroom Brigade to Grossout Garage – including the rare Barfing Bedroom collectibles and the special edition Edgy Electronics! Each truck contains two hidden collectibles and one bonus collectible for a total of three collectibles in every package.
- ZooBalloos™ – Each balloon-shaped capsule contains a blind-packed ZooBalloos figure, stickers, and a surprise Bopaballoo self-inflating balloon. It will pop out of its wrapper with a sprinkle of confetti – it looks like magic, but it’s a safe, baking-soda chemical reaction. Collect all 28 ZooBalloos in Series 1, including 18 Common, 8 Metallic Rare, and 2 Glitter Ultra Rare!
- Little Lucky Lunchbox – these cute culinary collectibles come with two blind-packed Foodie Friends – each with another surprise hidden inside (adorably delicious Little Foodie Friends or Stickers. Mix, match, and trade the Foodie Friends to create the cutest little menu around!
Each of these options could be the perfect fit for your child and their Easter basket. You may even decide to throw in more than one option to make the surprise even bigger. Trust me; these are going to work wonders for you this year.