Bear Bento Lunch
What is included in the Bear Lunch:
3 small bear sandwiches w/ Nutella and candy eyes
Granola with worms
Mango & apple flowers
Grape worm w/ candy eyes
Bear Lunch Ingredients:
- White bread
- Small candy eyes
- Small bear cookie cutters
Granola w/ worms:
- Sour gummy worms
- Mini flower cookie cutter
- Purple grapes
- small candy eyes
Bear Lunch Directions:
- Using a small bear cookie cutter cut out 3 bear sandwiches.
- Spread some Nutella on each of the sandwiches.
- Apply small candy eyes to each of the bears faces.
- Pour small bag of granola.
- Lay 2 sour gummy worms coming out of the granola
- Peel and slice a mango.
- Peel and slice an apple.
- Using a mini flower cookie cutter cutting several flowers out of each piece of fruit.
- Line up each purple grape in a line.
- Add 2 small candy eyes to the first grape as the head of the worm.
My daughter absolutely loves getting cool lunches like this. Her friends go bonkers when she shows them and guess what I’m the cool mom! Yes, making lunches like this makes you the cool mom! Okay, maybe not in Middle or High School but elementary kids love these kinds of lunches. They are fun and so darn cute. When you make food fun kids tend to eat it all!
Share with us your Lunch Ideas/Pictures/Blog Post- leave a comment!