When you have old photos of your jewelry, hiring jewelry photo retouching services is an ideal solution to emphasize the beauty of your gem again. If it’s your first time taking a picture of your jewelry, the valuable information in this guide that will help you make it look amazing.
The best way to get the attention of your prospective customers is to use pictures of your items. It’s actually not complicated, so don’t you worry. By doing it right, you’ll soon become a pro in shooting photos upon gaining ample experience. First, you need to learn the right approach in the following:
- The style of your jewelry layout
- Preparing your camera
- Taking your photo
Creating Visual Inspiration
There are techniques that you can apply to make your jewelry instantly recognizable. Here are things to keep in mind:
- Your digital camera takes the photo in high-detail, so clean your jewelry before making a photo shoot. Polish them to make an outstanding appearance.
- Wear cotton gloves when touching your jewels. This will avoid leaving fingerprint marks on them before the photo shoot begins.
- Use cameras with a macro lens to capture the beyond life-size beauty of your valuable item. This helps in avoiding unnecessary reflections because you can take a picture in a more comfortable distance.
- Stabilizing your camera is vital. A tripod is beneficial in your photo shoots.
- Having a model wearing the jewelry can help, but make sure the focus is still at the jewelry. Cohesion is key.
- Consider having a minimalist setup — keeping it simple, rather than adding a lot of stuff with your piece of jewelry to avoid being overwhelmed.
- Make sure you have the proper lighting setup. Develop a set of guidelines and stick to it. This would help you achieve uniformity when you need to do a lot of photo shoots that take days to accomplish.
- Backgrounds can help enrich your jewelry photo. But when you are not sure of what background to use, a white background is cost-effective and easy to create according to professionals.
- After taking a photo, others blur the background. This helps make your jewel stand out. In addition, avoid using complex backgrounds.
- If you don’t have the necessary applications to enhance the photo of your jewelry, you can get help from experts that provide photo enhancement services.
- Remember to exude consistency to retain focus on the jewel.
How Jewelry Photo Retouching Services Can Help You
When you have old photos of your jewelry, and you want to exhibit or sell your valuable pieces, you can make your previous jewelry photos look brand new. Professionals can help make your life easier by doing the following:
- Top-caliber jewelry retouching
- Jewelry shadow making
- Eliminating impurities and a poor reflection
- Jewelry color fix and adjustment
- Cleaning or removing photo background
- Enhancing the photo of jewelry by recoloring
Jewelry photos showcase the design of the piece, and photographing jewelry isn’t as easy as it sounds. To make your jewels looks extra stunning and shimmering in catalogs and ads, hire an experienced photo retouching company. Experts will help you achieve flawless photos that are pleasing to the eyes. They know what your customers want to see.