Almost every online casino offers one or more types of bonuses, so it’s natural to think about it for a while and figure out what that really is and how it actually works.
To cut the long story short, a casino bonus is a marketing trick that online platforms use to attract new players and retain the existing gamblers.
Online stores like Amazon do pretty much the same thing when they offer you a discount for completing a purchase.
But the trick is that casino bonuses often come with a few important conditions, so we want to clear it out and explain to you the entire bonus system.
Here’s what you need to know.
Casino Bonus Requirements Explained
Only a handful of online casinos will let you take the bonus and play with no strings attached whatsoever.
As a matter of fact, casino sign up bonuses at Gamblizard and similar platforms come with a few simple requirements that every player needs to fulfill.
Therefore, if you find casino bonuses and win casino games, you have to make sure that all conditions are met before withdrawing your funds.
Such conditions are known as wagering requirements or simply the playthrough.
What does it mean?
It depends on the type of casino bonus, but we will explain it using a practical example.
Let’s say you want to make the first deposit that amounts to $50.
Your online casino may give you a 100% match bonus, which means it will add another $50 to your account.
Now, the thing is that most casinos will force you to play the total amount (deposit + bonus) a certain number of times before cashing out.
Let’s say they want you to play with the whole amount at least 10 times.
In our example, it means you will have to play at least 10 times with $100, which adds to the total of $1,000 worth of bets before being able to withdraw your funds from an online casino.
Keep in mind that different casinos have different wagering requirements, so you need to discover it on your own.
Besides that, certain games are usually excluded from the playthrough. For instance, you may play $5,000 worth of online slots, but it may not count as the playthrough because your casino doesn’t allow it.
This is why we remind you once again to read the terms of service before you start gambling online.
Types of Online Casino Bonuses
Now that you know the general principle behind online casino bonuses, it is time to go through the most popular types.
This is where every online casino is free to act creatively and come up with a totally unique bonus, but some solutions remain by far the most popular among gamblers.
We will focus on those types of online casino bonuses:
- Welcome bonuses: New players will be glad to see a welcome bonus. Almost every gambling platform has it because it’s important to keep a steady influx of new gamblers.
- No deposit bonuses: This is the simplest solution because you don’t have to make a deposit in order to get the bonus. All it takes is to sign up and create your online casino account.
- Match bonuses: Some casinos prefer matching your deposit with a designated percentage of that sum. For example, a casino may give you 50% of what you’ve deposited, so you get $100 for a $200 deposit.
- Loyalty bonuses: Experienced players who spend a lot of time gambling on one website will likely receive a loyalty bonus.
- Free-Money Bonuses: Sometimes a casino will give you a certain amount of money regardless of your deposit. It doesn’t matter if you deposit $10 or $100 or $1,000 – the platform will always reward a new player with the same amount.
- Free-spin bonuses: Instead of receiving money, you can play online slots for free. In most cases, online casinos will give you a free-spin bonus after you pay the deposit.
- Sticky bonuses: Sticky bonuses represent another interesting option for gamblers who like maximum bets. The idea is simple – a casino gives you a bigger bonus (some go as high as $3,000), but you can only use the bonus to play games without actually withdrawing it.
- Exclusive bonuses: Certain websites cooperate closely with online casinos and they offer exclusive bonuses for loyal visitors. This can be a specific type of online casino bonus or a combination of bonuses, so your job is to figure everything out before accepting the offer.
Up to You!
Casino bonuses are a great thing for both new and experienced gamblers, but they definitely require a fair share of strategic thinking.
We recommend you to test different online casinos such as kiss918 apk and try out multiple bonus types because it will help you to choose the best option for your favorite games, play style, and budget.
Besides that, remember to read terms and conditions very carefully because that’s where you are going to find answers to all of your bonus-related questions.
Good luck and make good use of your bonuses!
Leslie Alexander is a content lead and a full-time member of the Gamblizard team.
For this company, Leslie provides insightful and thoroughly researched content.
Apart from content creation, Leslie enjoys traveling and long-distance running.