Summer is the time where many of us go camping. You are going to need a vast number of things, just see this list. When you think about camping, laundry is the last thing that you want to do or think about. So what do you do when you need to do laundry in a hurry, use Laundreez. Laundreez is a portable clothes washer that will make your life way easier as you can wash your clothes right at your campsite rather than in a sink at the public restaurant.
Laundreez is an innovative solution for washing clothes on-the-go or at home. This self-contained laundry system is perfect for simple, efficient washing while traveling with the family. Just throw your clothes in the bag, add a few drops of detergent, let it sit, shake and drain. You rinse in the same bag, drain, squeeze and hang to dry.
How Laundreez Works:
Using Laundreez is very simple and only takes a few minutes of your time. See how easy it is to use in the video below:
Why Laundreez is your new camping essential:
- Wash and Go – Made with a strong, resilient PVC outer material and soft, yet durable inner mesh, Laundreez is the perfect laundry solution for traveling, when your washer breaks at home or when you don’t want to wash a big load.
- Great for Really Dirty and Delicate Items – With Laundreez, the soak cycle is as long as you want, so really dirty things can get a good pre-soak. You also control the amount of shaking, so it’s perfect for the most delicate of garments.
- Saves Money – Eliminates extra baggage fees or pricey hotel laundry services.
- Environmentally Conscious – Uses less water than traditional washers.
- Not Just for Laundry – Doubles as a cooler, waterproof storage for your phone and keys poolside, or bag for your wet bathing suit.
Even if you are not going camping, Laundreez is great to travel with. You never know when you will have to do laundry unexpectedly (especially if you have children), so why not be prepared.
Laundreez, the portable clothes washer for the smart traveller retails for $30.
How do you wash your clothes when you go camping or traveling?