We love being able to get the dog, and cat and now the rabbits, hamster and bird food all in one place. Chewy has made things so much easier for us. No more having to go, from store to store trying to find everything you need in that one place. We order on line and it’s shipped with no hassles. Our rabbits love their hay, and now that chewy has rabbit things, we were able to get them some with no issues.
These stacks use special compression technology to transform 100% all-natural, long-strand, hand-sorted Western Timothy hay into compact, convenient-to-feed portions which produce 80 percent less airborne dust than loose hay*. Feed Harvest Stacks as a primary hay source or supplement with loose hay to encourage enrichment. Harvest Stacks make a great feeding option when traveling or anytime storage space is limited
And the rabbits are crazy for this. We have to refill the hay, two times during the day. Using them is as simple as twisting a bit to loosen some of the hay, and plopping it in the cage. 100 percent all-natural, long-strand, hand-sorted Western Timothy hay compressed into compact, convenient-to-feed portions. It has the same nutritional benefits of loose hay, but produces 80 percent less dust and is ideal for traveling or limited storage spaces. Feed as a primary hay source or supplement with loose hay to encourage enrichment.
- This product is made to provide the same benefits of loose hay without the mess.
- This tasty treat is high in fiber and will help your pet keep a healthy digestion system.
- Made with the finest Timothy Hay available, this is a 100% all natural product that is as good for the environment as it is for your pet.
- Designed to be compact, compressed and in convenient-to-feed portions. Produces 80 percent less dust than loose hay.
- Pull on opposite sides of the portion until it loosens to form an S shape and place in your pet’s habitat. The unique shape and texture of Harvest Stacks encourage interaction between your pet and the hay.
When you love your pets, you want to make sure what you give them is better and healthier for them. With Chewys we never have to worry, about that. And the rabbits love this and have no complaints at all.
I received this product to facilitate my post. All opinions are my own!