Decorating for Easter can be so much fun – especially if you love making your own holiday decorations. Making this cute Easter Candy Flower Vase is easy and will make any table look awesome!
One of my favorite parts about the Easter holiday is the candy.
Which is why I decided to decorate with candy this Easter! On top of being filled with delicious sweet treats, this adorable Easter candy flower vase is one of my favorite holiday DIYs because it’s so simple to make.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products we think you’ll love. So if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kelly’s Thoughts On Things may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. And remember, we only recommend items that we use and love.
Supplies for an Easter Candy Vase
To make this simple Easter DIY, you only need five supplies. And I bet you already have all of them at home!
Before you start putting this cute project together, grab these supplies:
One thing I love about this easy project is that you can customize it to fit the items you already have at home.
As long as you have some Easter candy – whether it’s chocolate eggs or jellybeans — you can make this easy Easter decoration!
How to Make an Easter Candy Vase
The key to putting this easy craft together is the empty toilet paper tube.
In addition to keeping your candy lined up inside the vase, it also creates a place for your flowers to go once the vase is filled with candy.
So, start by placing your toilet paper tube in the center of your jar.
If the tube is taller than your jar, trim the end of the tube until it is the correct height.
Then, slowly start adding the candy to the jar, around the outside of the toilet paper tube.
Continue adding the candy until the jar is full and you can no longer see the toilet paper tube.
Decorate the top of the jar with a piece of ribbon, then start adding your flowers to the vase.
I suggest trimming the length of the stems at different heights to create dimension in your flower arrangement.
Easter Candy Vase Variations
As I mentioned earlier, this simple craft is great because you can adjust the instructions to fit your own needs and use the supplies you already have on hand.
Consider these variations when planning your own flower arrangement to make this craft your own:
- Clear glass vase. If you don’t have a glass jar at home, consider using any clear glass vase instead. If the vase you have on hand is taller than a toilet paper tube, grab an empty paper towel roll and cut it to fit to ensure your flowers have a place to sit when the vase is filled with candy.
- Different candy options. Don’t have chocolate eggs at home? Use any Easter candy you want inside your vase! You could swap out the eggs for jelly beans, pastel M&Ms, or even Peeps!
Easter Candy Vase
Wide-mouth glass jar
Empty toilet paper tube
1 bag chocolate Easter egg candy
Place the toilet paper tube inside the glass jar.
Add chocolate candy to the jar in the area surrounding the toilet paper tube. Continue adding candy until the jar is full.
Tie a ribbon around the top of the jar.
Add flowers to the toilet paper tube.
Easter Candy Flower Vase – Printable
Easter Candy Flower Vase
- Place the toilet paper tube inside the glass jar.
- Add chocolate candy to the jar in the area surrounding the toilet paper tube. Continue adding candy until the jar is full.
- Tie a ribbon around the top of the jar.
- Add flowers to the toilet paper tube.