This post is sponsored by Wellness Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the reinvented Complete Health Line and other Wellness Products, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. WellPet is not responsible for the content of this article.
We are trying out the Wellness® Complete Health Grain-Free Dog Food for three months on our Husky Mix dog named Maggie. We are not experts in DOG FOOD, but we want to give Maggie the best food we can. Maggie will be 6 years old in May and is our 2nd oldest out of 6 dogs. She has been on Wellness Dog Food for a few weeks, and I’ve noticed how she seems to have more pep and energy lately. Her coat looks shinier, and she wants to play more. That is exactly what I want to see happen, so this is an excellent start to providing healthier food for our Maggie.
Maggie is my daughter’s dog, and so she is spoiled and loved in so many ways! See the love:
Complete Health Grain Free Recipes Benefits:
- Healthy Skin & Coat~ poultry-free recipe, omega 3-fatty acids
- Digestive Health~ natural fiber and probiotics
- Energy~ nutritious and balanced blend of high-quality nutrients with whitefish
- Complete Health Grain Free recipes with high-quality protein and essential vitamins and nutrients – so your pet’s health can shine through every playful, loving moment.
- Balanced blends of high-quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates, select fats and nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables to provide the energy and nutrition your pet needs to thrive The benefits of feeding Wellness, you can see the signs of true pet health and wellbeing for yourself.
- From soft fur for better cuddles, to healthy teeth for bigger smiles, there’s an endless amount of ways to notice the benefits in your pet.
- High-quality protein for full energy, prebiotics,and probiotics to support healthy digestion, Vitamin A & E to support healthy immune system.
Another cool feature is that it has a zip feature so you can reseal after using- LOVE THAT A LOT. I know it is silly, but I want to give my dogs fresh food just like I do with my family. No stale food in our house. We just started using Wellness…… so we will report back next month and in June on how well Maggie is doing and her progress.
Wellness Complete Health line has been reinvented and is NOW grain-free. We do want to share with our readers that Wellness® Complete Health Grain-Free dog food can be purchased at your local PetSmart. We love going to PetSmart even when we don’t need anything for our pets.
Maggie is letting you know SHE APPROVES of Wellness® Complete Health Grain-Free dog food!
At Wellness®, they do whatever it takes to create the healthiest foods for the pets that depend on them. Food feeds their souls, sustains their lives and protects their bodies. That’s why their diverse team of animal lovers, nutritionists and vets have only one mission: To help you provide your pet a healthy, happy, long life through the power of natural nutrition. They do more than make pet food. According to them, “We create Wellness™.”
Are you ready to head to PETSMART and grab some Wellness® Complete Health Grain-Free dog food for your fur-baby? Leave a comment about what you like about Wellness® products
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness. The opinions and text are all mine.