This post was sponsored by Ling Ling, all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I have shared our love for Ling Ling Fried Rice over the past couple months. My kids refuse to eat restaurant fried rice now; they are spoiled because every week when I go to Target or Safeway, I pick up two boxes in the freezer section of their favorite Ling Ling favorite blends- Bibimbap Beef & Yakitori Chicken.
Last week I cooked up some salmon which is my favorite food and decided to pair it with Yakitori Chicken Fried Rice. The rice is tender, the vegetables are tasty, and the chicken tastes liked it was cooked in a wok. No fake stuff here! Salamon goes great with Ling Ling Fried Rice. We gobbled up everything and left no leftovers. Salmon is easy to make and takes less than an hour.
BAKED SALMON RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil I use flavored
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 6 ounce fillets salmon
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish
- Pour the marinade over salmon. Now you can let the salmon marinate in the fridge for an hour but I don't
- Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes until easily flaked with a fork.
- Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes until easily flaked with a fork.
LING LING FOR SCHOOL LUNCH OR SNACK!
The convenience of cooking this in the microwave has my kids making their lunch or snack. My son will eat a whole pack of Bibimbap Beef, and my daughter wants me to pack Yakitori Chicken in her lunch.
There are different recipes, and they are all AMAZING! Ling Ling Fried Rice line has five unique dishes based on pure and authentic Asian inspired recipes from Japan, China, Korea and Thailand.
- Yakitori Chicken
- Yakiniku Beef
- Thai-Style Chicken
- Chinese-Style Vegetable
- Bibimbap Beef
Ling Ling uses a special infusion method that each grain of rice is infused with Ling Ling signature sauces for incredible flavor in every bite. We stay in a lot more now eating food that I can pair with Ling Ling Frozen Fried Rice with my Baked Wontons. I love to serve Asian Style Fried Rice on our family fun nights because it makes me feel like we are eating take out but much better!. Ling Ling will always be a staple in our FREEZER. Becuase with Ling Ling Fried Rice, staying in tastes like going out.
WE HAVE A COUPON OFFER FOR OUR READERS: (expires 1/31/18) AT ANY RETAILER WHERE THE PRODUCTS ARE SOLD.
Follow Ling Ling on Facebook and Instagram check where you can buy Ling Ling Fried Rice local-HERE
Tell us what you will make the Ling Ling Fried Rice? Comment below.