Right now, we are in the month of April while also in the beautiful season of spring. This is a season that brings you a number of things. Everyone is indeed looking forward to the arrival of the Easter holiday! So many different activities can be planned for such an event. Although, there is yet another celebration to look forward to next. That celebration happens to be Father’s Day.
Father’s Day is the day that every family shows their father how important he is to everyone. You can take him out to dinner or pamper him at home. Although, many families look to get their dads a lovely gift. I know of a couple of items fit for the occasion. So check out what I have for you below.
Leather Goods Fit For Any Man
Looking for the perfect gift for Father’s Day can be a difficult task. With so much time between now and the, you’ll be able to find a selection for sure. In fact, I may have two perfect options for you to consider. So take a look at the following items:
- Mission Mercantile Bi-Fold Wallet – this wallet features a design that is rugged and durable in construction. It’s even designed with handsome dark gray fabric that lines the bi-fold’s bill section. It will add a generous touch to your father’s stylish ways for sure. Other details of the wallet include:
- 8 inside pockets, plus bill pocket
- Front pocket wallet included
- Full grain chrome/veg retan leather
- Durable gray cotton lining
- 4.5″ Length x 3.5″ Height
- 2.6 oz.
- Mission Mercantile Shave Kit – this is the perfect item for the dads out there who love to keep their shaving supplies organized and in order. The design itself is smooth and convenient in a number of ways. Not only with your stuff be safe, but they’ll look great within’. Extra details of the kit include:
- Available in 18 oz. Duck canvas
- Available in 18 oz. Waxed canvas
Even though Father’s Day is a bit down the road, you can still get your gifts early. These are two perfect selections that can get you started for sure. So remember to look at all the info above.