Disclosure: Thank you Dove for partnering with me on this post. Visit your local retailer to pick up the Dove White Beauty Bar today!
We all know winter weather can mess with your skin, my skin dries out every winter. I get this patch on my chin that shows up on the coldest days. I did some research on ways on how to take care of my winter dry skin.
Winter can be very harsh on skin so how can you keep your skin soft and not get DRY WINTER SKIN:
- Drink Water– Keep your body hydrated. Now this isn’t going to improve dry skin, but drinking water will help with overall health.
- Apply Sunscreen~The sun and snow glare can still damage skin so make sure you are applying about 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply if outside for more than an hour.
- Use a Humidifier~ The hot, dry air is blowing throughout our homes so make sure you have a humidifier. A humidifier will help with the moisture in the air and that helps prevent the skin from drying out.
- No Hot Baths~ Yes, hot baths feel so good on a cold wintery day, but it also dries out the skin.
- Cleanser/Moisturize– Get Dove White Beauty Bar, which contains DEFI technology, a unique blend of mild cleansers, and 1⁄4 moisturizing cream for soft, smooth and more radiant skin. It is the #1 Dermatologist recommended bar which is hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic and mild enough for use on both the face and body. Dove is not soap and is proven to be more gentle and mild than soap.
Reasons why to add Dove White Beauty Bar to your winter skin routine to help with the dry, irritated looking skin that the harsh weather can cause:
- It helps maintains skin appearance, texture, clarity, even tone and brightness over time.
- It contains natural skin lipids that help replenish the skin.
- It is available at drugstores – a 2-bar pack has a suggested retail price of $3.79 so very affordable.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.