1. I have been a long-time fan of Sam Edelman shoes. I think a good pair of mules is something every woman needs in her wardrobe. These ones are soft, supple, and are incredibly versatile.
2. Steve Madden’s Carrson Dress Sandal is the strappy nude heel that we all love. Spring means wedding season and these can go with nearly every type of outfit/dress.
3. I call them “butter for my feet.” I can wear Birkenstocks all summer long. Love the straps on this pair:
4. Running shoes are even more fashionable when they’re slip-ons. Love the fact that these ones have a two-tone mesh upper. Extra, extra comfortable!
5. Planning on doing overtime on your garden this spring? These pair of Sloggers are absolutely perfect for days when you’re planting your favorite buds.
1. Crossbody bags are always convenient to carry around… and I can never resist a Very Bradley design! The Hipster purse is just oh-so perfect for Spring!
2. The Michael Kors Jet Set Travel bag is an ultimate MK classic. I love the shade of this one. It offers that pop of color I need in my otherwise neutral-colored outfits.
3. This leather clutch/crossbody is absolute perfection. When I have a date night with hubby, I don’t necessarily want to carry around a clunky purse. This one is elegant and cute all at the same time.
4. Straw purses seem to be totally on-trend as of late. I love the idea of a larger one – perfect for beach days!
5. I’m a long-time fan of Fossil products. When I saw their latest floral satchel, I just knew that I had to have it. I love its leather detailing and the fact that it has a crossbody strap.
1. A straw hat is a total must-have for spring. Whether you’re kicking off the season on the beach or enjoying a sangria in the sunlight, this trendy headwear will protect you from the sun’s powerful UV rays.
2. I love the fact that these headbands are multi-functional. They’re not only fashionable but it’s made of polyester microfiber and so it wicks moisture and dries quickly. So they make for the perfect headbands when you’re on the go or getting active!
3. You can’t get through spring without a proper baseball cap. Also, did I mention I love pink? This Adidas cap is simple and perfect for our upcoming spring vacations.
4. And the award for the sweetest headband goes to… You guys, you know how I can’t resist a good Vera Bradley piece, so naturally, I was allured to this mighty-cute headband.
5. The hat says it all: Do Not Disturb. These sun hats have been trending majorly on social media so I just knew that I had to have one for myself.
1. A statement necklace is all it takes to bring your outfit to the next level. I love this one by Lucky Brand for its blush pink fringe.
2. Showers are inevitable during this time of the year. Got an errand to run but it’s raining cats and dogs? Make sure you’re spotted sporting this ultra-cute umbrella by Coach.
3. Let’s change it up even for our mobile devices! Spring is the season of change, after all. Loving this floral case by Kate Spade.
4. I love the idea of S’well water bottles because they’re so effective: I can’t drink water unless it’s ice cold and S’well keeps my water fresh for up to 24 hours.
5. Okay, this may not be an accessory that’ll go on me but who says we can’t accessorize our home? April showers bring May flowers so why not feature them in a planter as cute as this one?