This post was made possible by iConnect and OldSpice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Holidays are here, and it’s time to SHOP! Growing up the Stocking was always my favorite thing to open on Christmas morning. My mom would fill those suckers up with candy, cute gifts, and handmade items. We would open our stockings up while Mom slept until 8 am. But in my family, we open the stockings together when everyone wakes up. I have teenagers, so I’m usually waiting for them to wake up, so strange!
Every Christmas morning I make homemade hot chocoloate so I get up early to make sure everything is done before my family wakes up! I will have cups and whip cream ready as soon as they wake then we go to the Living Room to open our Stockings. My favorite thing to do is watching my kids, and husband open up all the cute, fun things I got them. Couple years ago I got my husband a bunch of stuff car washing stuff and he wasn’t too happy with me at all, lesson learned no car washing stuff ever again. Then last year I bought fishing stuff for him and guess what they are still sitting in a box, he requested fishing stuff! This year I have no idea, but I want to get him things that he will use!
My favorite thing to do is watching my kids, and husband open their stockings with all the cute, fun things I got them. Couple years ago I got my husband a bunch of car washing stuff and he wasn’t too happy with me at all, lesson learned no car washing stuff ever again. Then last year I bought fishing items for him and guess what they are still sitting in a box, and he requested the fishing stuff! This year I have no idea, but I want to get him things that he will use!
Then I have a teenage son who just wants money and food. Well, that is no fun, so I need put on my thinking cap when it comes to the two men in my life.
Check out what I came up with for the Best Stocking Stuffers ideas, maybe it can help you too!
- iTunes Gift Card (loves music)
- Ebooks (making a coupon for each book for his iPad)
- Gum (he is always asking me if I have some)
- Lottery Tickets (he always says he is going to play but never does)
- Old Spice Styling Products (his favorite brand)
- Silly Socks ( I find some cute ones too)
- Phone Car Charger (yes loves these)
- Homemade coupons ( he loves getting the In Charge of the Remote Control)
- Journal/Notebook ( he needs to write down things I tell him to do)
- Beef Jerkey (his favorite snack)
For Teen Son:
- iTunes Gift Card (music is his favorite thing, so this is a no brainer)
- Movie Tickets (he is always asking for money to go to the movies)
- Ear Buds (omg he goes through these things like in 2-3 weeks)
- Fast Food Gift Card (always wants money for Mcdonalds by his school)
- Phone Charger (he aways loses them)
- Breath Mints (he needs them)
- USB Flash Drive (aways asking me to use mine)
- Old Spice Styling Products (this child is always so concerned about his hair)
- Comb (he also loses these a lot)
- Wallet ( he needs one bad- tired of him losing my change)
Old Spice Pomade, Putty and Paste hair stylers make the perfect stocking stuffers. Not only will they help you win stocking stuffer bragging rights, but you’ll also be giving guys the tools they need to achieve the holiday hair styling glory they’ve been looking for!
- Old Spice Pomade – Provides Moderate Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s reworkable, again and again, and again and again … and then again.
- Old Spice Paste – Medium Hold and Textured Finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. Natural, casual and relaxed like you just got out of bed all day long.
- Old Spice Putty – High Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s sturdy, yet shapeable. But not silly … that’s a different kind of putty.
- Old Spice Fiber Wax – Flexible Hold and Shine, for versatile hair that always bounces back – similar to the greatest comeback story ever told about great hair.
- Old Spice Forming Creme – Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard because it doesn’t have to.