Disclosure: Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own!
Formula feeding/ bottle feeding gives you the chance to have quality time with your baby. You may be wondering how you can make the most of the feeding time. Perhaps you want to bond with your baby while feeding. Here are some tips for making the most of the feeding time.
Cuddle your baby
You can really get in some bonding time by cuddling with your baby as you feed. Hold your baby close and just enjoy this precious time with them. It goes by fast, as you already know.
Rub your baby’s head
Physical affection is important to your baby. They need to know that mommy and daddy are close. Rubbing your baby’s head can let them know you’re close. It creates a bond too. When you aren’t sure of what to do while feeding baby, rubbing their head is always a good option.
Sing to your baby
Trust me, you don’t need to be a good singer for your baby to enjoy your songs. They don’t care if your screech or sound like Cinderella. Just sing, as you feed your baby. This will help you feel as though you’re doing something to bond with your baby. Plus, babies love songs and it keeps them calmer.
Make a cuddle corner
One of my favorite things to do, while feeding a baby, is to make a cuddle corner. I make sure there is a cozy blanket and pillow available for feedings. Being able to cuddle and spend time together is important. A cuddle corner really helps us feel that closeness.
Hold your baby
Of course, while feeding your baby, you need to hold them. It’s so easy, especially as they get older, to just hand off the bottle. However, you’re strengthening that bond, when you hold your baby. Remember that you can never hold a baby too much.
No one is judging how you decide to feed your baby. If you’re breastfeeding, awesome. If you’re bottle feeding, you deserve to have that bond with baby too. With my littles, I have always chosen to use Parent’s Choice Infant Formula. Here are some reasons that you may choose to use Parent’s Choice formula with your baby.
- Nutritionally comparable to more expensive national brand infant formulas, including Enfamil®, Similac®, and ︎Gerber®.
- Compliant with FDA nutritional standards and the recommendations of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics. ︎
- Clinically proven to support growth and development. ︎
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
- Clinically proven to be as well tolerated by infants as national brand formulas. ︎
- Meets the highest-quality FDA nutritional ︎standards, just like Enfamil, Similac and Gerber.
Once your baby outgrows formula, keep in mind that Parent’s Choice also carries other baby and toddler products. Stock up on items like Yogurt Bites, Cereals, Cereal Bars, Little Puffs®, Little Fruits®, Little Munchers, and Little Wheels. They also have a formula for toddlers, to help them get that extra nutrition. Parent’s Choice® baby and toddler products are available exclusively at Walmart since 1998. Parent’s Choice® Infant Formula has been a leading choice for feeding babies with millions of parents across the United States.
You can find Parents Choice Formula in the baby formula section of Walmart.
You can find the following Parent’s Choice® products at your local Walmart.
- Parent’s Choice® Premium Powder Infant Formula
- Value Size 35oz Makes 65, 4 oz. bottles
- Clinically proven to support growth and development
- Parent’s Choice® Advantage Tub Powder Stage 2 Formula
- Value Size 35oz
- Suitable for babies 6-12 months
- Parent’s Choice ® Sensitivity Canned Powder Infant Formula ○ Available in Value Size 33.2oz Makes 59, 4oz bottles
- For fussiness & gas
- Parent’s Choice ® Gentle Infant Formula with Iron
- Available in Value Size 33.2oz Makes 60, 4 oz. bottles ○ For fussiness, gas and crying
Shop Parent’s Choice at Walmart and know that you are making the right choice for your baby.