- Premium-quality dog food: Stewart® Raw Naturals Freeze Dried Recipes use only the freshest, human-grade ingredients and are formulated for all life stages. Each recipe is prepared with; single or limited source protein, wholesome fruits, garden fresh vegetables with added vitamins and minerals. Then each serving is packed with the optimum level of nutrients needed to help maintain a complete and balanced diet for our dogs/puppies. Freeze dried food creates a convenient, easy to feed, and stable shelf diet. Comes in dried: CHICKEN, BEEF, BIASON, TURKEY, LAMB, CHICKEN & SALMON, and FOR PUPPY!
Other items your dog will need are:
- Food dish- well you need something to put Stewart Freeze Dried Dog Food in! Get the right size, don’t be getting a huge bowl for a puppy or small one for a huge dog. Get size appropriated and why not COLORFUL!
- Water bowl- dogs need to drink a lot of water a day, so you need a bowl. Clean and refill at least three times a day.
- Toys to play outside and inside– Chew toys are perfect for inside and make sure you play with your pets every day, they love the attention. Balls and stuff they can get dirty are fun for outside. We have so many balls and old toys they play with every day.
- Brush & comb for grooming- vital, just like us we like to look good so make sure you comb/brush out their hair weekly or when you see they need a good brush out. Also, make sure you have a flea comb on hand
- Collar with license and ID tag– before bringing home this is necessary. We had a puppy delivered to us, and we didn’t get the id tag yet. She was with us for couple hours then decided to run off, and we never saw her again. She was such a cute dog, and so we know someone took her!
- Leash- you will need this for walking your dog daily. They need exercise just like we do!