A flight is an essential event that should be prepared for in advance.
No matter how experienced the traveler is, it is important to carefully consider the list of necessary travel accessories to make the trip more comfortable.
It doesn’t matter if you are on a business trip for a few days or heading to an African country for the summer certain things will come in handy for everyone.
Let’s take a look at the best travel accessories.
How to Prepare?
It is recommended to make a list of things for travel in advance.
Take a piece of paper and write down all the necessary items for the trip, gradually replenishing them.
Divide things into categories. You can also use special applications for your smartphone.
This way, you can use and add to the list anywhere.
Save this packing list for the next trip as essential travel accessories will not change. This will save you time in the future.
You must have travel items that your trip simply won’t take place without.
Take care of packing them first of all. It is better to have a small purse in which all these essential things will always be with you.
It is advisable not to leave them in your luggage but carry them in your carry-on luggage. Here is a list of the must-have travel items:
- Passport and copies. Store copies of documents in the cloud so you can access them in case of loss
- Air tickets in electronic and printed format
- Printouts and electronic options for booking hotels/apartments/guesthouses
- Medical insurance and confirmations of vaccinations, coronavirus tests, if necessary, in print and electronic formats
- Bank cards. It is better to have several credit cards with you to save money
- Cash. You should always carry some cash in the currency of the country where you are
Clothes and Footwear
The choice of clothing and footwear for traveling should be taken responsibly.
It is important to take all the necessary clothes with you so that they fit the situation, weather, and style and match with each other.
Also, clothes and shoes on the plane must be comfortable as you have to spend from several to more than 10 hours on the way.
We recommend packing clothes in special packing cubes.
This will prevent your clothes from wrinkling, and it will be more convenient for you to arrange things in your hotel room.
On a long flight, it is better to wear comfortable leggings or sweatpants, sneakers, and a T-shirt. Take a warm jacket and compression socks with you.
They will protect your feet from swelling during the flight.
Don’t take a lot of clothes. Think over several looks in advance and combine them.
Don’t take new shoes. They will rub your legs, and you will not be able to move comfortably.
Don’t forget a hat, especially for hot countries. It is better to give preference to a cap as it takes up less space.
In airports and other crowded places, there are many thieves. It is important to protect yourself and prevent unpleasant incidents in advance. One such useful travel accessory is the anti theft protection wallet.
This travel accessory is equipped with an RFID blocking mechanism. Let’s take a closer look.
New technologies have also reached the realm of fraud. Now, it is enough for a robber to be at a distance of 80 cm from you to steal your money.
A thief can hack into your bank card and steal your money and personal information. Such a pocket sized travel wallet has a sewn-in material that absorbs radio waves and prevents theft.
Flying is a stressful process for any organism.
- Travel pillow. It is a great piece of neck support while sitting and sleeping. If you sleep on such a pillow, your head will be fixed straight and will not fall on its side.
- Headphones. Headphones are essential noise canceling things. Take them to feel peace of mind during the air flight.
- Portable charger. A portable USB charger will extend the battery charge of your electronic devices for several hours.
Health and Hygiene
If you have any chronic medical conditions or allergies, consult your doctor before traveling. Collect the first aid kit and divide it into two.
Put the most necessary medicines that you may need urgently in one and all the rest in the other. You should take:
- hand sanitizer
- wound healing ointment
- vasoconstrictor drops
It is also worth maintaining the moisture level during the flight. Bring some travel sized bottles of moisturizer and thermal water with you.
Be sure to buy a bottle of drinking water. This will keep your skin hydrated.