There are a lot of things that come to mind when you think about taking care of yourself. Then if you are parents, you have to think about their attention as well. Overall, taking care of yourself and your family is going to be something that’s always important. Think about everything that goes on during this time of the year, along with all the fun. Yes, the summer seasons is indeed known to be the kid’s summer vacation. They don’t have to worry about going to school for a few months. All that’s on their minds is having as much fun as possible and enjoying the heat.
As much as having fun in the heat sounds, it’s not a simple as they think in some cases. Primarily if your child is known for having cases of eczema.
Go-To Summer Care Products
It may come as a surprise, but for some children, eczema can actually be worse in warmer weather. Humidity and high temperatures, combined with sweating, swimming in chlorinated water, and sunscreen can all cause unexpected flare-ups. So as parents. it’s up to you to find the best solution for them. There are items like a cradle cap brush, and many more selections to pick and choose from. In fact, here are two options you may want to think about:
- Coconut Oil Balm – target RUFF areas as needed with this multipurpose, no-mess, deep-moisturizing balm that forms a protective barrier on the skin. There are actually so many ways to use it:
- Soothe dry patches like chapped cheeks, elbows, knees and tissue nose.
- Protect baby’s diaper area.
- Remove cradle cap
- Our favorite: throw this pup in the bath for the most moisturizing cleanse ever!
- Creamy Coconut Oil Shampoo + Wash – for days when your little piggy has been rollin’ in the mud. Our rich, creamy moisturizing Shampoo + Wash with organic Coconut Oil and Shea Butter gently cleans and protects skin and hair, leaving baby soft and totally snuggly, never dry. Won’t irritate eyes and specially formulated for babies without harsh sulfates.
Being able to tackle the problems of eczema when they arrive is much better than waiting it out. All you really need is the products that will help you do just that.