Have you ever had a relationship to start off with a bang and then suddenly, nothing? Man… what a bummer, huh? It’s a hurtful thing to happen. You are probably left wondering what in the world did you do or say. I know it doesn’t make you feel any better, however; you are not the only one it’s happened to. There are plenty of us in that boat… so much so that we may sink if we all came aboard at one time.
What went wrong?
It’s confusing to know what happened especially when he or she won’t return a call or text message to explain what went wrong. You thought everything was fine… you had a physical attraction… you shared ideas; you liked the same movies, you even loved their odd sense of humor… so what went wrong?!
Often, women start doubting themselves and wonder if they “invited him up for drinks” too soon or not soon enough for that matter. However, the answer is more profound than that. I’m sure you want to know what the answer is so you can move forward. You want to know what went wrong so you can avoid it the next time. Sure, it makes sense that we learn from our relationships and our mistakes.
What is a spiritual bond?
Do you look at other couples and wonder what does she have or he has and you don’t? What is it when you feel some type of way and the other person doesn’t? Do you remember feeling uptight in one relationship and completely calm and confident in another? Well, there’s a good reason for that as well. It’s really nobody’s fault either. I’ve confused you again, haven’t I? I’m sorry but keep reading so I can clear all point up.
I’m sure at some time or another you’ve had a relationship or knew a couple who dressed alike or finished each other sentences. It appears they had a sixth sense about each other. I experienced a relationship in which I instinctively knew when he was coming over.
Having a spiritual relationship
Without warning or conversation, he’d show up on my doorstep when I had that feeling. As a matter of fact, we went without exchanging phone numbers for the first year of the relationship. I could “smell” the man a mile away. Well, that’s called having a spiritual relationship. Yep… it’s that spiritual connection to the other person, and it has nothing to do with sex.
A spiritual relationship is when the couple experiences harmony, understanding, and peace. Emotions come deep from within the core or the heart, physically and mentally. This relationship can be compared to having a soul mate. Spiritual relationships complement our needs and give us the tools to develop as better human beings.
- a) When you find the right one, you’ll certainly know it. You will feel at ease with that person. If you have that feeling of urgency, this person is probably not the right one.
- b) When you start walking a different way or when you find that nothing bothers you anymore, you’ll know you’re with the right one, baby.
- c) When you’re okay with letting things happen naturally because you know they are going in the direction you want them to go, you’re in a spiritual relationship.
- d) In a spiritual relationship, you’ll find yourself growing as a person… you’ll feel complete than ever before.
- e) It’s that unconditional love everyone talks about in the chat room Australia, that unspoken agreement… it’s that safe feeling most women and men want when it comes to the other person.
- f) Most of all, we do things for the other person without expectations and without questions. You give gifts to strengthen your relationship with the partner, you try helping them in their chores and give them a shoulder to cry on after an unfortunate incident.
So, you see, the relationship that failed had nothing to do with what you said or with what you’re currently doing. When you find yourself in a spiritual relationship, you got yourself something. Take care of it… bring good energy to the table and nurture the relationship as if it was the seed of life. These relationships don’t come around every day.
Growing in a spiritual relationship
‘Remember, you must be what you ask of your partner. If you want someone who is faithful or loyal, so should you be. It is hard to change your personality. I know it requires a lot of work to do, that’s why people run away from it. But you shouldn’t run away. If you want someone who is neat, you should make every effort to be the same. Use meditation as a daily ritual to enrich your life as well as your partners. You and your partner could even look at each other’s free natal chart!
Touch is an important part of a relationship. Try to hold hands and give each other a hug day, never go to bed angry and always give your partner a kiss goodnight.
We get so busy these days, striving to have a better quality of life that we forget about early beginnings. Ask your partner on a date twice a month. Surprise them with the restaurant from years ago or it could be a drive to the spot where you first met or first fell in love. However, it will touch your lady’s heart that you remembered such a sweet advent. Find out more here.