Sometimes it can be hard to go to sleep. There are so many distractions. There are the daily stress of our lives. We have the internet that is readily accessible through our phones. Our TV’s, lights, our neighbors, children, pets, and the list goes on. Getting our minds to shut off so we can get some rest is not easy. One way you can help get the rest that you need is by putting on a sleep mask. Brave Era has a 100% Silk Hypoallergenic Sleep Mask that can help getting some sleep a little easier.
Silk Sleep Mask
The Brave Era Sleep Mask is 100% pure mulberry silk that comes with a compact travel pouch. This sleep mask is crafted with the highest quality 16 momme silk fabric filled with only 100% pure hypoallergenic silk fibers. There is a high grade adjustable elastic viscose spandex fiber band that ensures a customized for for all head sizes. The Brave Era Sleep Mask blocks harsh light so that you can get more restful sleep. With the high quality construction and premium design, you can be assured that this sleep mask will last a long time.
The Silk Sleep Mask is available in two colors Raven black and Sharkskin Gray. They each retail for $19.99 and can be purchased on Amazon.com.
A Few Ways to Wind Down For the night
- Try a sleep mask – the Brave Era Sleep Mask to help block out any light from your clock or street lights. Plus, it is silky soft and will make you feel like you are at the spa!
- Put your phone down – I know it is hard to do, but if you are constantly checking your social media pages, you could end up for hours on your phone.
- Save movie night or binge watching your fave TV shows for the weekend. This is especially true if you are binge watcher. Sometimes I stay up way longer because I just had to watch the last episode. Then it ends up on your mind all night.
- Take a warm bath with relaxing scents like lavender to help calm you down for the night.
- Turn the lights down or turn off the lights.
Do you have other ways you like to wind down the night so you can sleep easy?