Everybody deserves a surprise party at some point in their lives. It is a way to show them how much everyone cares and to make them feel special for a change. If you have never arranged a secret bash for anyone, you might find it is more difficult than you expected. Those who have a talent for telling white lies are at an advantage in this exercise of dishonesty and misdirection. People with a conscience might hate telling lies, even if it is for the greater good.
You need to make the party into something special so that it will go down in the annals of family history. There are many things you can do, here are a few inspirational ideas to help you along the way.
You must invite family and friends by mouth only. Computers are incredible things, but if you share one, there will be evidence of your activities on it. You must not write anything down either; that is sure to give the game away. There is bound to be someone who cannot keep a secret in your social circles, so do not tell them about your plan until you have no other choice.
Most people enjoy the occasion more than the gifts, so why not ask your guests to help finance it instead of buying a present? These do not come cheap, so every penny will help.
Start The Day
You could begin the day of surprises by arranging something special. It could be a track day or a parachute jump; anything to get them out of the way while you prepare the setting for the party.
Things To Include At The Party
We are all kids at heart, so discount nothing when thinking about the party. Ponder these suggestions and see if you can make use of them.
- Hire a bouncy castle even if there are no kids at the party. be careful though, alcohol and inflatables have been known to cause injury. What nan considers to be a good idea after half a bottle of brandy, could lead to hip replacement surgery.
- Ask an ice cream man to bring his van around at a predetermined time. Everybody loves a 99!
- A karaoke machine will bring out the crooner in all your guests. It might be an opportunity for which they have waited all of their lives. Make sure you have a massive selection of tunes from eras old and new.
- Think about frozen cocktail machines. The slushie is the greatest invention since our ancestors first crawled from the slime and discovered fire. Who, I wonder, had the foresight to introduce alcohol into the mix? That person deserves a knighthood!
- Hire a huge jacuzzi for the occasion. It is by far the best way to relax after the festivities, when most of the guests have gone home.
You Must be excited at the thought of this occasion, and your guests will remember it for years to come. There are many other things you could include if you wanted to. A live band will go down well at any social gathering or hire an after dinner speaker. The possibilities are endless. It is a shame, but you can’t have them all, so you must make an informed choice and hope for the best. One thing is for sure; they are lucky to have you in their life.