With the season of summer arriving, you have to be prepared for everything. For the most part, the kids are done with school and running wild. Summer is the season that everyone gets excited about for a number of reasons. Not just the kids, but adults love summer just as much. Just think about everything that can be done during such a beautiful time of the year.
Now, getting through the day is one thing, but those summer nights can be tricky. A lot of adults like to have a few friends over to enjoy a late night of bonding. Enjoying a nice meal, talking it up about different topics, and just overall enjoying everyone’s company. There are even ways for you to spice up the occasion a little be more too. I have just what you need to get it done.
The Martha Stewart Way Is The Right Way
Just when you think you have everything for a little gathering you forget the beverages. I mean, you don’t want your guests thirsty while over do you? You are going to need just the right drink for everyone to enjoy, and Martha Stewart Wine Co. has you covered! That’s right, what you need from there is one of their packs, and it’s called the Rosé Bouquet!
Martha Stewart’s Rosé Bouquet has every wonderful option of the Rosé category. It’s a special variety of crisp and fruity Rosés perfect for the summer season. Plus, it can even be enjoyed all year round as well! There’s a total of six bottles, here are the details:
- Abbazia Moscato Rosé Dolce
- Candied strawberries, peaches, apricots, bubble gum, cherry licorice
- Voluptueux Malbec Rosé (2016)
- Strawberry, stone fruit, cotton candy
- Racine Côtes de Provence Rosé (2016)
- Lychee, apricots, peach, mango, golden apples, rose
- Villa Ruby Caresse de Rosé (2016)
- Peach, strawberry
- Les Muraires Coup de Rosé (2016)
- Raspberry, watermelon, peach
- Les Collines de Cézanne Rosé (2016)
- Strawberry, white peach, citrus
With this particular collection, summer nights will be tasteful as they are enjoyable. So check out all of the info I have for you above. Let the mood of pink joy fill the night!