Have you always wanted to make your child super excited, but weren’t sure how? These Paintable and Light-Up Sneakers from Bobbi-Toads is amazing. My daughter is two, so she is just now getting super excited about pretty girl things and everything that lights up. It’s fine because, after 3 boys, I needed a little more girliness in my life. Bobbi-Toads are awesome in so many ways! Check out why these are must have shoes in my home.
Bobbi-Toads is the genius behind these Light-up shoes. My daughter got so excited about them! With the stomp of a foot or flick of the finger and they light up! You can find these shoes in both Velcro and light-up, which is awesome. The toenails on the shoe light-up with 5 different colors and it’s quite amazing to see. The shoes come in many different sizes and colors, so everyone can benefit!
Bobbi-Toads are so interesting because they have shoes that you can paint! It’s so fun for a little girl to be able to have her ‘nails’ painted, especially when the nail polish can be changed over and over again. Shoes, like Bobbi-Toads, can help your daughter gain the confidence she needs. These shoes can match any outfit or mood and trust me, they are so much fun!
They even sell these shoes in adult sizes, which I plan on getting a pair down the road. The shoe market is saturated with shoes that shoes that aren’t special. Now you can make your child feel special! Bobbi-Toads are comfortable, very well designed, and a whole lot of fun!
If you could choose one pair of shoes from their website, what would you choose? Lucky for readers of Kelly’s Thoughts On Things, Bobbi-Toads has given us a generous code that you can use to save money on your next purchase. Use code KELLY20 which is good for 20% off plus free shipping and this code is good through 12/31/17.
A little more about Bobbi-Toads:
- Bobbi-Toads sneakers are fun and creative, allowing kids to paint and create keeping them occupied and off their phones – we love that! 🙂
- They are eco and animal friendly!
- They were patented, created and are designed by a Father-Daughter team, Bob & Jacquelynn Stanley – it’s all in the family.
- Starting at less than $50 a pair, they fit every parent’s holiday shopping budget too!
- Bobbi-Toads also donates a portion of proceeds to charitable organizations including Our Lady of the Angels, an inner-city mission in the Stanley’s hometown of Chicago.
I received this product to facilitate my post. All opinions are my own!