Now even though the spring is a season filled beautiful weather, there is still going to be time to sleep. Everyone gets tired after a long day of endless fun. Sometimes it’s good just to get yourself situated and lay down for a nice little rest. Although, are you really safe when it comes to sleeping at night?
With so many different ways to keep yourself safe from allergens, you have to wonder if you are safe at night. There are different ways you can go about handling the situation. The key is to find the perfect selections fit for your bed at home. Now I happen to have a few selections for you that just might be what you are looking for. So go ahead and check out the information I have for you below.
Get The Bed Protection You Need
Finding the best options that are fit for your bedroom can come as a challenge for some people. Most of the time it comes down to comfort. Although the combination of comfort and protection is a beautiful thing. Which is why you should consider the following items:
- Therapedic Aller-Free® Six-Sided Mattress Encasement – this features a unique low-micron polyester barrier fabric that provides 360º protection from dust, dust mites, allergens, and bed bugs. This will guarantee you a cleaner, more refreshing night’s sleep. Plus, it has a zipper binding that provides extra protection while elasticized corners ensure a snug fit. Other details include:
- Fits mattresses up to 18″ deep
- 230 thread count
- Twin measures 38″ W x 75″ L
- Twin XL measures 39″ W x 80″ L
- Full measures 53″ W x 75″ L
- Queen measures 60″ W x 80″ L
- King measures 78″ W x 80″ L
- Therapedic Invista ® Memorelle® Fiber Side Sleeper Pillow – this will ensure a blissful night’s sleep! With the innovative Therapedic Invista Memorelle Fiber Side Sleeper Pillow sleep will come so much easily than before. The flexible pillow is constructed of adjustable, conforming Smartfill microdenier fibers for a cooler sleep. The pillow is AAFA certified by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America. Here are some other details:
- 100% polyester fill
- 400 thread count pillow cover
- 230 thread count pillow
- Removable 100% cotton cover
The time for getting the rest you need when you need it is now. There is nothing like know you will be protected at night when getting some shut eye. So check out the information I have for you above.