Treating yourself to a world-class hairstyling extravaganza should be your first priority. Whether you’re traveling far or doing it from the comfort of your own home, you really need to create a unique hairstyle that’s absolutely top-notch. But how do you achieve the best hairstyle? Well, it starts by hiring the right hairdresser. It then boils down to using the right hairdressing scissors. Here is all you need to know regarding professional hairdressing scissors.
Benefits of Using Professional Hairdressing Scissors
When shopping around for a pair of scissors, you ought to start by determining the type of cutting style you execute more frequently. This will make it easier for you to choose the right shape of scissors that’s perfectly suited to your hair cutting technique. Basically, there are three common scissor shapes: They include:
Then, find the best size. Smaller sized scissors measuring between 4.5 and 5.5 inches often create a more precise shape. Longer scissors, on the other hand, are an incredible choice for advanced techniques like utilizing the scissor over the comb technique. You also need to think about your personal requirements. For instance, you may want to ask yourself whether or not you need a coating on the scissors.
In a nutshell, using professional Hairdressing Scissors Afterpay comes with the following benefits:
- Accurate cuts
- Minimizes injuries on the skin of your clients
- Eliminates body strain
- Long-lasting—professional hairdressing scissors are made of materials that are durable
- Rust-resistant—most professional hairdressing scissors are made from stainless steel. This explains why they don’t easily rust.
Types of Cuts You Intend To Create
The scissors that you choose can be used in several ways to create different hair cut styles. Here are some of the most popular techniques:
- Vertical cutting– here, the scissors should be held absolutely vertical. And because of this, offset scissors are highly recommended.
- Blunt cutting – With this technique, you need to hold the scissors in a flat position and your fingers should always be out of the way. If this is your favorite style, then invest in fully offset scissors.
- Deep point cutting– For this method, your elbow needs to be high so choose straight-set scissors.
- Intricate work– Do you want to create clean lines around the hairline edges? Well, fine or narrow tipped scissors could be an excellent choice for you.
- Scissors over comb– To avoid “chunk” lines in the hair cut, consider using longer scissors.
Sharpening Your Professional Hairdressing Scissors
When shears become blunt, they can tear your hair instead of cutting it. And this could result in an uneven cut. How regularly you need to sharpen your hairdressing scissors will depend on how often they’re used. Be sure to clean and oil them regularly while also ensuring that they’re properly tensioned.
The hairstyle you put says a lot about you. So, get it right. Put on accurate cuts. Use professional hairdressing scissors to cut your hair. The above article contains all things professional hairdressing scissors.