Father’s Day is this weekend. Buying gifts for father’s can be a little hard sometimes. If you are looking for a unique, but useful gift for the father in your life, think about Society Socks.
Society Socks is a stylish sock subscription with a cause. Gone are the days where Dad only wears boring, white socks. Their subscription service sends Dad two stylish pairs of socks each month, and simultaneously donates two to a charity in need. Co-founders, Filip Pejic and Sergey Sapelnyk created a sustainable business model that can consistently provide homeless shelters with a reliable shipment of socks.
Society Socks are the ultimate blend of craftsmanship and style. They turn the traditional understanding of socks inside out and create products that help people express their individuality. Society Socks supports the notion that socks shouldn’t be dull and colorless, but bold and expressive.
How To Get Started With Your Sock Subscription
Getting your Society Sock’s subscription started is very easy to do.
- Choose Men’s or Women’s socks.
- Then choose who the sock subscription is for: yourself or a gift for someone else.
- If it is a gift, you choose between three different subscriptions based on time of either 3 month prepay ($48.00), 6 month prepay ($91.00), or 12 month prepay ($171.00). Gift subscriptions do not renew.
- After choosing your subscription, you have the option of including a note and/or instructions. The message that you want included will be handwritten.
- If you want to buy the socks for yourself, you do the same thing, except there is an additional subscription length which is to do month to month for $16.00.
With Society Sock’s subscription you will be surprised each month with fun and exciting designs in your sock subscription monthly. And you’re guaranteed to love them!
Society Socks also allows you to purchase socks individually for $10.00 a pair.
About the Socks
The socks fit men’s sizes 7-13. The socks materials are usually 80% Cotton, 15% Spandex, and 5% Elastane or 80% Combed Cotton, 15% Spandex, and 5% Elastane.
Surprise your husband, brother, and of course your Dad with a subscription to Society Socks. It’s not too late for Father’s Day. Gift certificates are available!