This fall make sure to make some Fall Harvest Munch Popcorn. This cozy popcorn is covered in melted chocolate, caramel apple candies, and fall sprinkles.
Just imagine being wrapped in a blanket, watching a movie, and snacking on this yummy Fall Harvest Munch Popcorn. This fall snack will be loved by the whole family.
In less than 30 minutes, you’ll have yummy popcorn, with melted yellow and orange chocolate, caramel apple candies, and fall sprinkles ready to enjoy!
HOW TO MAKE FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN
Popcorn is covered in yellow and orange melted chocolate and then sprinkled with caramel apple candies, and colorful sprinkles for a cozy fall snack the whole family will enjoy!
Are you ready to get started?
You’ll find the specific ingredient amounts and detailed instructions in the printable recipe at the bottom of this post.
KITCHEN TOOLS YOU MAY NEED
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links for products or services we think you’ll like. This means if you make a purchase from one of these links, Kelly’s Thoughts On Things may make a small commission at no additional cost to you. We only recommend items we use and love.
- Baking Sheet
- Measuring Spoons – I LOVE my set of these!
- Microwave Safe Bowl or Saucepan
- Mixing spoon
FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN INGREDIENTS
This quick and easy Fall Popcorn recipe uses everyday kitchen staples to create a yummy snack your family will love.
All you need is:
- yellow chocolate candy melts
- orange chocolate candy melts
- caramel apple candies
FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
First, pop the popcorn. Pour the popcorn onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
Next, melt the yellow and orange chocolate.
With a fork, dip it into the orange melted chocolate and with a loose wrist go back and forth with the chocolate, spreading the chocolate over the popcorn lightly.
Repeat with the yellow melted chocolate.
Quickly sprinkle the candy and sprinkles over the popcorn.
Allow the popcorn to cool before serving.
In about 25 minutes, you’ll have a cozy fall snack that’s sure to become a new favorite!
FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN TIPS AND QUESTIONS
If you’ve never made Fall Harvest Munch, don’t worry!
Below are some common questions and helpful tips.
Hopefully, this will answer any questions you may have.
If not, feel free to ask in the comments and I’ll answer the best I can.
HOW LONG DOES IT REALLY TAKE TO MAKE FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN?
This Fall Harvest Munch Popcorn recipe takes approximately 25 minutes. TOTAL.
- About 9 minutes to pop the popcorn
- Close to 7 minutes to melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the popcorn
- Around 4 minutes to decorate the popcorn with sprinkles and caramel apple candy
- About 5 minutes to cool the popcorn and allow the chocolate to harden
HOW CAN I STORE LEFTOVER POPCORN?
You can easily store leftover popcorn in an airtight container stored in a cool area for up to 3 days.
WHAT GOES WELL WITH FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN?
Popcorn goes well with a wide variety of fall snacks. Some of my personal favorites include:
- Carved Pumpkin Bark
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Pumpkin Donuts
- Blueberry Donuts
- Autumn Harvest Hard Cider Drink
WHAT ELSE CAN I ADD TO THIS FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN RECIPE?
This comfy popcorn recipe not only tastes great, but it’s also incredibly versatile. Try mixing some pumpkin pie spice into the melted chocolate.
YUM! it is so versatile that you can add just about any candy to it.
Change the color of the melted chocolate, use different jimmies and pearls, the combinations are endless.
FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN RECIPE
FALL HARVEST MUNCH POPCORN
- 8 cups popcorn or 1 ½ 3.3 oz bag microwave popcorn
- 6 ounces yellow chocolate candy melts
- 6 ounces orange candy melts
- 1 cup Brach’s Caramel Apple Candy
- 1/2 cup sprinkles - I used a combination of yellow jimmies orange jimmies and white sugar pearls. yellow sugar pearls
- 1/4 Harvest Combination jimmies
- Pop the popcorn
- Pour the popcorn onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Melt the Yellow and Orange Chocolate. I use a melting pot, but you can also melt it in the microwave or stovetop.
- With a Fork, dip it into the yellow melted chocolate and with a loose wrist go back and forth with the chocolate, spreading over lightly. When done do the same with the orange melted chocolate.
- Quickly sprinkle the candy and sprinkles over the popcorn.
- Allow the popcorn to cool before serving.
I hope you enjoy this fall-inspired popcorn recipe as much as my family does!
If you get a chance to try it, let us know! Leave us a comment below, or share it with a picture on Instagram or Facebook! Don’t forget to tag us @kelly_reci_ and use the hashtag #Kellysthoughtsonthings so we can see what amazing meals you are cooking up!
Do you need more inspiration and delicious recipes? Then head on over to Sweet and Savory Morsels.