This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tender & True Pet Nutrition. All opinions are 100% mine.
Your Senior Dog
Do you feel that your doggie has reached their senior stage? If so, we have some tips to make sure your older dog is getting everything he needs to live a healthy dog life. Now remember every dog is different, but I did hear that bigger breed dogs become a senior faster than smaller breeds.
Also, November is Adopt a Senior Dog Month, so if you are looking into expanding your family why not remember the oldie but goodie doggies!
Here are some tips for Senior Dogs:
- Make sure to visit the vet yearly or when you detect something wrong. Better to catch it when it starts then wait till it's too late.
- Dogs teeth need to be brushed, or you can give dental treats to your doggie every day. Also, there are toys that clean the mouth.
- Dogs need daily exercise so make sure you are going for walks and throwing that ball.
- No matter how old your dog gets, they still love to PLAY. Just like us, we need our toys, too.
- Adapt your dog's diet to their age and diet restrictions. Make sure you are giving your dog humanely raised high-quality food.
Being a pet owner I know the food choice for our pets is important, so I make sure I do my research. Over the years pet food has changed a lot with all the claims of holistic, healthy, super premium, pure and natural ingredients, organic, certified food. I get lost that is for sure…what is best for my dog is all I want to know. I know when I go to the pet store, and I just stare at all my choices, and it gets so overwhelming. How do I pick the right food for my oldest dog? When your pet is part of the family, then don't they deserve the same quality of food as you do?
Tender & True ™ Superfood
Tender & True provides pet owners with recipes that include high-quality USDA organic, antibiotic-free and sustainably sourced proteins.Plus all organic poultry utilized in their product are raised without antibiotics to exact protocols with 100% organic vegetarian diets and are certified humanely raised by the Global Animal Partnership (GAP). Did you know that Tender & True ™ Pet Nutrition is the only company that makes a full line of dog and cat food with these qualities? Sounds like food my dogs need be eating that is for sure!
Think of it like Farm to Table for us and Farm to Bowl for our pets!
More Qualities of Tender & True ™
- USDA certified organic varieties, free of fillers and corn and soy.
- No antibiotics, no artificial preservatives, no artificial anything.
- Is THE pet superfood. Contains only carefully chosen ingredients for your pet's best nutrition.
- Base the entire ingredient list on the nutrient needs of dogs or cats.
- Have a balanced formula for all life stages.
- Grain free.
- GAP certified – poultry certified humanely raised.
- Certified sustainable seafood – MSC certified fisheries.
We have the privilege to try Tender & True dog food for three months, and we are pretty excited. No worries I plan to share with our readers the journey. So make she you check back in a couple of weeks to see how our oldest doggie is adapting to this new superfood!
Please Find Tender & True near you
PLEASE PIN- SHARE!