This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
You know, after a long week of work or school or whatever it is you do, it’s so nice to sit down to an adult drink. I don’t always have the chance to go out with my husband and have a nice drink, so it’s wonderful to be able to make it myself in the comfort of my own kitchen. I’m loving these 15 adult drinks you can make right at home, and I think you will too!
- I love this Housewives Hurricane Looks so yummy.
- Check out this Blue Bunny Cocktail, love it!
- Wow, this Blood Orange Cosmopolitan looks to die for.
- I love this Strawberry Lime Margarita, always a favorite of mine.
- Cotton Candy Watermelon Margarita is not one that I’ve tried, but I can’t wait to do so.
- Blue Whiskey? I don’t mind if I do!
- O my word, this Pineapple Mimosa is amazing.
- You must try this Sparkling Tequila Cocktail.
- Sounds a little different, but still yummy. Check out this Lemon Ginger Tea Martini.
- I had to add this Hippie Juice, just because I love the name.
- Anyone else in love with this Pink Lemonade Moscato?
- Strawberry Daiquiris have always been a favorite of mine.
- Mmmm, look at this Orange Dreamsicle Floatini.
- If you’re looking for something different, check out this Blackberry Lemonade Margaritas.
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini sounds like a drink and dessert, yummy!