It can be hard trying to balance the fact that everyone’s summer vacation will come to an end soon. So ask yourself this, “what’s the next best thing to look forward to?” Well, if you are thinking about the upcoming school year, then you are on the right track. That’s right, soon as the summer is over, it’ll be time to kick it in gear. There is so much to gather you just might lose your mind!
Now if you think about it, there are tons of aspects to cover for the school year. From school supplies to the latest styles, the possibilities are endless. Although, you can’t forget about the edible portion of the situation. Your child is going to need some snacks. I just might have the perfect solution to this particular situation. So check out all the information I have for you below.
Who Said Healthy Snacks Aren’t Delicious
When time is limited, and children are picky, packing a lunchbox can be an exhausting endeavor. Although quick and nutritious snacks often aren’t the easiest to find! Well, how about I help you change that factor by introducing you to the following snacks:
- Bare Fuji & Reds Apple Chips – kids will enjoy crunching away on these delightfully (and naturally) sweet apple chips, while mom can rest assured knowing there is only one ingredient: apples
- Enjoy Life Foods Baked Chewy Bars – free from the eight most common allergens, including dairy, gluten, and soy, these flavorful bars offer a quick and nutritious energy boost for even the most sensitive of eaters
- Good Health Eat Your Vegetable Chips – these veggie-packed chips boast an array of 8 Great Vegetables, including kale and broccoli, though your kids’ taste buds wouldn’t know it! Sneakily loaded with ample vitamins, mom can rest easy while the kids can feel satisfied and fueled for the busy school days ahead
- PopCorners – from sweet to savory, PopCorners has 7 kid-friendly flavors in convenient grab-and-snack packaging filled with tasty popped chips free of gluten and GMOs, but not free of flavor
- Snikiddy Cheese Puffs Sharing Packs – Happy meets tasty with these cheesy puffs! This better-for-you snack is packed with flavor, but free from the nasty preservatives and additives that inundate other snack foods. With two kid-inspired flavors to choose from, Grilled Cheese and Mac n’ Cheese, these are sure to be a lunchbox hit
With back-to-school season steadily approaching, these nourishing snack options could be the key to everything. So go ahead and check out all the information I have for you above.