So far the spring season has given us beautiful weather day after day. Now that we are in the month of April, things will only continue to get better. Now there are several things to look forward too and plenty of events that you can plan. Outside events can create memories that can be cherished and can bring people together. In fact, a popular spring thing to do is have a family picnic!
Planning a picnic for the family to enjoy this month would be a great idea. Plus, National Picnic Day is April 23rd, so this would be the perfect time to do it! Although, you can’t go to a picnic without being prepared in every possible manner right. Well, check out all the information I have for you below.
Must-Haves For Any Picnic
Everyone knows that planning a picnic can lead up to something fun. The only thing you have to worry about is being fully prepared. So check out these product selections:
- Seaside Beach Mat – is a must-have ground cover for picnics at the beach, lake, park, or even just in the backyard. The mat is water resistant mat and large enough to hold the whole family. Plus its easy care fabric wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Yookidoo® Gymotion™ Activity Playland – this is a portable activity playground perfect for your littlest picnicker. It has an on-the-go design features a battery operated musical buggy that moves back and forth along a special track. It even serves as a base for attaching dangling toys that engage baby’s attention.
- Disney Baby Simply Spoutless Cups – this unique cup allows your youngsters to drink naturally from anywhere around the rim! The cup automatically closes tight when they stop sipping. They even come in a variety of Disney Themes.
- Snack In The Box – is a cool snack container features two separate chambers that each hold 6 ounces of your favorite dry snack. It also comes in handy if you are looking for portion control.
- Marcus & Marcus Marcus’ Thermal Food Jars – for on-the-go meals, these thermoses have double wall vacuum insulation and a convenient screw top lid for a strong seal. The 10oz capacity allows you to safely carry a full meal to your picnic destination.
- Chemical-free & Reusable Hand & Face Cleaning Set – you’ll be able to clean your baby’s precious skin without the use of any chemical additives, fragrances, and dyes because it only uses water and the cloth!
Items like these could be just what you need to make sure your next picnic experience is perfect. You can never be too prepare! So check out the information I have for you above.