This post was sponsored by Nature Made as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Nature Made® Vitamins are my trusted partner in making my day just a little healthier. I don’t know what I would do without my Nature Made. Taking vitamin supplements is imperative at my age (40 something), BUT I’m not a fan of big bulky vitamins that taste like chalk, I know I’m such a baby. So when I saw Nature Made has ADULT GUMMIES, I snatched a bottle up real quick.
Nature Made® Vitamins play a critical role in my balanced, active lifestyle!
We all need to take a bit more time to commit to our overall wellness. I take my vitamins, go for daily walks, and drink my water every day. Knowing that Nature Made pursues health and wellness through product innovations, quality ingredients and being #1 Pharmacist Recommended is why they are my partner with my health goals. I have also been eating better, trying not to eat FRUIT LOOPS for breakfast anymore. I’ve been cooking better meals for my family too. Getting older also means being responsible for my LIFE. I will get what I put in, and I plan to put in a lot of hard work.
Here are some ways to live a healthier active lifestyle after you turn 40:
- Don’t diet– eat healthier (we are older we know what is bad and good for us)
- Exercise is a MUST! Now in moderation but at least 3-4 a week, do something active- even if it just going for a walk.
- Quit the smoking and alcohol or least moderate it! A glass of wine here and there isn’t going to hurt anyone!
- We need our SLEEP- make sure you get at least 8 hrs a night- try spraying lavender oil on your pillow at night.
- Use a sunscreen! Our skin doesn’t bounce back like it used too!
I’ve been trying to better my life, and it seems the healthier I get then, the happier I am! I enjoy being happy, and so does my kids. A couple of years ago I was very ill and could have died. After going through my health issues, I’m very grateful for what I have, and I count my blessings every day! I want to be around for a long time, well long enough to enjoy my grandkids and retirement.
Making lifestyle improvements may require some gradual adjustment, but improved health is readily accessible once you commit to it!
We want to get our readers involved with TWO PROMOTIONS that we are participating in:
Facebook: Nature Made® Vitamins is partnering with Women’s and Men’s Health to sponsor promotions on Facebook where you and your friends can win weekly prizes that motivate you to stay healthy.
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win a prize through Nature Made Facebook page to view the Sweepstakes posts for the corresponding Weekly Entry Period. Enter by completing the call-to-action for that post, which will include submitting your comment as a reply to the post to earn one entry for a chance to win only the prize featured in that Post.
- Prizes range from Blue Apron, Lululemon, and Sephora gift cards as well as FitBit’s and a one-year membership to Nature Box!
Nature Made Sweepstakes: Nature Made® Vitamins is hosting a Sweepstakes where you can enter to win a grand prize of a spa vacation.
- From February 27th through April 9th, you may enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize by visiting http://www.naturemade.com/oneup and clicking where indicated to complete and submit the registration form for one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing
- Spa vacation will include a 4-day/3-night trip for two to the Red Mountain Resort in Ivans, UT
I buy my Nature Made® Vitamins at TARGET!