I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating!
Who doesn’t love concerts?! I know I do, When I was much younger, I would go to concerts, the loud music and my favorite bands, what is not to love about them! Well when I found out the two of my favorite men were going to tour together I was excited. I love Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull. Cricket Wireless is sponsoring this fantastic concert tour, were they both will be performing.
Well I wanted to let you know some awesome news. Cricket Wireless aims to give people something to smile about (#STSA). Cricket sponsored the widely popular Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias tour, connecting with consumers and music fans. More than a sponsor, Cricket is enhancing the fan experience by setting up some super cool activations, including:
- Cricket Stage – A 10X20 stage erected at select tour stops where fans can hop up on stage and give their best “headliner” pose. Participants can share their 360 images on their social channels via “share kiosks” around the stage. Photos will be entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party.
- Participants of “The Stage” activation all receive Cricket ear buds
- VIP Meet & Greet – A backstage VIP area will be set up backstage. Meet&Greet participants will get to meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos on a Cricket step & repeat.
- Selfie Station – Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can take pictures of all the fun they are having at the concert to share with friends.
- Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him that burning question they have.
- Hologram Standee Billboards – Located at high-traffic spots within the activation venues, holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musician for concert goes to check out!
I think this is all awesome. These activations make going to a concert so much different from the concerts I went to when I was younger. Besides all this, just going to this concert and seeing both of these extremely talented guys would be so much fun and a night to remember. This will be one of the best Concerts this Fall.