Summer is almost here and guess what that means…. CAMPING! Oh yes, camping is something this family does a lot. However, the one thing that bothers me the most about camping is my lack of sleep! This year I’m thinking ahead about products that will enhance our camping experience, and Zenplugs actually will do just that!
I have the hardest time sleeping outside; I hear everything! The animals, birds, crickets, frogs, and all other outdoor noises. I usually get very little sleep so by the 3rd day I’m quite cranky! This year I’m not going to let that happen. I want to have fun and not be Debbie Downer since I’m tired. Zenplugs will help me out by blocking out the noise at night, and I’m even thinking about using them to block out the kids and their 120 daily questions. Now my husband also snores LOUD but after 18 yrs I’m just used to it, but I’m going to start using them at night when I need the best sleep- block out those loud snores from the husband would be nice.
How many times have your kids complain about water in their ears after swimming in the pool or lake? Mine does all the time, and my advice is …tilt your head to see if you can get some of the water out…I know silly, but hey it might work right? Well, how about NO WATER in the ears this year because each kid will get their molded Zenplugs for swimming!
How to MOLD the ZenPlugs
- Fill a cup with boiling water and the earplug with handle
- Wait 2 minutes
- Put a small amount of the lubrication (comes with Zenplugs)in one ear
- When 2 minutes up then remove the earplug from water, dry off a bit, let sit for 10 seconds
- Insert the plug into the lubricated ear and gently press inwards then hold for 5 seconds
- Let go of the plug then let sit in ear for 5 minutes
- Remove the plug- done for that ear
- Get the other plug and repeat above steps for the other ear
- Comfortable to wear
- Blocks noise
- Keeps water out
- Lanyard to help prevent losing plugs
- Color coded to know which ear to use
- Several colors to pick from
- Perfect fit or MONEY BACK!
- Other uses- surfing, flying, motorcycle riding, and more!
Please read more HERE- Courtney also talks about her experience on Zenplugs.