This post was sponsored by Johnson & Johnson and I received complimentary products to facilitate my post. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
- Cleanses and fights breakouts in 3 ways: removes bad pore-clogging oil, treats breakouts while soothing skin, helps prevent future breakouts
- Formulated with non-plastic, biodegradable microbeads for a gentle, yet deep clean
- Gently exfoliates skin, while scrubbing away dirt and oil
- Gentle enough for daily use and all skin types
- Soothing formula with aloe & mint
- This easy to apply, lightweight facial cleansing gel transforms into a silky lather that effectively lifts away dirt, oil, and makeup without depleting or stripping your skin.
- The formula leaves skin refreshingly clean and touchably supple.
- With Hyaluronic acid, a compound found naturally in the skin; it helps replenishes skin’s water reserves.
- Free of soaps, oil, and parabens, this hydrating cleanser is clinically proven to increase skin’s hydration level and lock it in.
Then I found a product that BOTH of us can use. We can do a mini facial in the shower with Aveeno® Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial Cleanser.
- A quick facial you can do in the shower 1-2 times a week to give dull, tired-looking skin a boost.
- Active Naturals Total Soy Complex helps to even skin tone and texture, and Lemon Peel Extract to purify skin
- The product works with the steam of the shower to open pores and exfoliates all traces of dirt, oil and dead skin cells while accelerating surface cell renewal
- It also gently exfoliates skin with glycolic acid and biodegradable, naturally derived exfoliants
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil free and dermatologist tested
One of my daughter’s questions was “Can I wear lipstick?” at first I wanted to say NO WAY, but I took a second and answered back “Lip Gloss… but I get to pick it out.” She agreed, so we headed over to the beauty wall where lipstick and lipgloss are featured. I chose a Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Lip Shine; Rasberry
I picked a color that will bring a little color, shine, and a healthy look to her lips. Now there are eight different colors so to pick from so it was easy to get a color that worked for her skin tone. She noticed it wasn’t sticky like some lipgloss we have got in the past.
More about the Lip Shine:
- Plumps lips making them look smoother & more supple
- Creates the look of fuller lips
- Eight shades, non-sticky
Now for the Exciting NEWS!
I’m a weekly Target shopper (well if we are honest I’m 3-4x a week customer) who loves to save money, so I check out my Cartwheel App on my phone before I start shopping. If you shop at Target, then you NEED the Cartwheel app. It’s like getting rewarded for shopping there.
I love to see how much I save each month. This month so far I have saved $33. That is a lot for this mom! There is a 5% off Aveeno and Clean & Clear products, so I made sure I clicked them and at checkout saved 5% on those items.
Another way I save money (or make money in this instance) is the deal I saw in-store: Buy 3 Neutrogena products (skin care only), get $5 Target gift card. I love these deals because I can give the Gift Cards to my kids when they deserve a special treat.
We will be able to get these deals til the end of March so that I will be stocking up on our Skincare Adventure products. After our mother-daughter beauty bonding shopping trip, my daughter felt so good about what to do about her skin and kept thanking me, so I think I got Mom points.
Be open and talk with your kids about their beauty routine, they need our direction even when they think they know everything….remember they don’t!
Open the communication line and have the BEAUTY TALK; you won’t be disappointed! Make sure you head to your local Target Store and pick up Aveeno, Clean & Clear, and Neutrogena products.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Johnson & Johnson.