I wanted to share a post from ; Sue’s Review’s is a blog about everything that we use or need everyday. Sue loves to find interesting deals and info for her readers. Hope you check her blog out.
I love finding interesting and good recipes on line. Here is one I wanted to share.
Freshen up your chicken routine with mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes atop creamy mashed potatoes. This easy, flavorful meal is low-fat, too!
- 3/4lb. red potatoes (about 2), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1-1/2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 each green and yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- COOK potatoes and cauliflower in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender.
- MEANWHILE, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- ADD dressing, mushrooms and peppers to skillet; cook and stir 6 min. Add tomatoes; simmer 8 min. Return chicken to skillet; spoon sauce over chicken. Simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- DRAIN potato mixture; return to pan. Add reduced-fat cream cheese; mash until potato mixture is fluffy. Serve topped with chicken, vegetables and basil.