So many are gearing up to travel for the holiday season. Packing is a necessity and I want to tell you about TravelWise to make packing easier.
Make packing easier with TravelWise
Let’s face it, packing is kind of a pain in the butt. Especially if you’re flying to your destination. You need to make the most out of your space, and avoid having to take extra luggage. This is where TravelWise comes in. With these packing cubes, you can actually separate your clothing. By packing them in these cubes, it’s like you’re packing them in their “own drawers.” Seriously, I LOVE that idea!
There’s a mesh section on top so you can easily see the contents inside. Better yet, when TSA is checking your bags, they can see inside much easier too. No more digging through your suitcase for sock or panties, because they’ll all be in their designated sections.
Unpack without actually unpacking
I really love this part. So you get to your destination, and it’s time to unpack. With TravelWise, you don’t really need to unpack. Simply take your cubes out of your suitcase, and put them in the dresser drawers. Now you’re unpacked with barely any effort, and in a matter of a minute or two.
Get organized, minimize stress, and TravelWise
- 3 Piece WeekEnder Packing Cube System – Small, Medium and Large cubes let you compartmentalize similar size items and provide optimum utilization of luggage space. Perfect size for weekend trips.
- Constructed of high-quality nylon fabric. Both lightweight, yet durable with two-way, easy-pull zippers
- Open mesh design makes it easy to locate items; No more hectic searches for misplaced clothing
- Clothes no longer shift while traveling! Clothes stay neat and tidy in their own small drawers.
- TravelWise 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Where to buy
Seriously, I love these TravelWise cubes. I think the idea is ingenious, and so helpful. Tip, ROLL your clothes to maximize space too! I know you want to get some for yourself, so head to EatSmart, where you can get their TravelWise Packing Cubes. They’re on Amazon too! You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.