Wouldn’t it be nice not to have to worry about parking or your car when you are away on vacation or for work? We stopped parking at the SF Airport a long time ago because of the horrendous charges. No need to park right there at the airport, to be honest, it does cost more, and the convenience isn’t even worth it, you still have to carry your luggage across the parking lot.
We have another option for you to think about when you travel and need parking…Park ‘N Fly Airport Parking
Don’t get STUCK waiting for a spot!
Benefits of Park ‘N Fly Parking Service:
- They pick you up at your car and take you right to the terminal – no dragging bags, walking alone, or having to wait for a bus.
- When you return home, they will take you to your car, so you don’t have to remember where you parked, no walking through a dark garage.
- They will make sure you safely get into your car (great for solo female travelers)- this is important to me since I travel a lot alone. I’ve been scared before too!
- Help with luggage which is great for families; this helps so much when you have kids!
- They have a Frequent Parker Loyalty Program which you earn one free day of parking for every 7 paid days – one of the richest programs available. That is amazing! Just redeem online or print then head to the lot.
- New mobile app and new website launching by July, which will make it even more convenient.
They have Park ‘N Fly Airport Parking Service all over the country, so please make sure you check them out when you need to travel and park your car. So worth it!
Don’t forget to check out our post: Vacation Ideas