The Ultimate54 Digital Kitchen Scale is a “must have” for the kitchen. My family has been cooking a lot this past year and we kept saying we need a scale to measure items and when we got this scale we wished we would have got it sooner. I’ve been wanting to do portion control for a long time and now I can. I love pasta so this is one item I’ve been measuring to make sure I’m not eating too much. It’s amazing to see what I’ve been eating and then what I should be eating. I’m hoping to lose some weight now since I’m measuring some of my meals, now.
Here are some highlights of the Ultimate54 Digital Kitchen Scale:
- Accurate and easy to use digital kitchen scale, weighs from 1g-10,000g (22lbs)
- Easy to clean attractive and modern chrome like finish.
- Features a Large raised 6 inch tempered glass weighing platform enabling the user to see display while weighing.
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) easily installed no tools required.
- Auto shut off after 3 minutes
- Features high precision strain gauge sensor system, LCD display with backlight
- Mode functions (g/oz/lb/kg) over-load/ low battery indicator
- Can also be used to weigh packages for postage.
5 Reasons Why To Use a Digital Kitchen Scale
- They are more accurate than other scales or guessing!
- Easy to use- put on the scale and you got the weight.
- Conversions- measure in lbs, kg, grams
- Easy to store
I didn’t know what the TARE button was, but now I know- you put the bowl on the scale then press the tare button and it zero outs the scale then you can measure right in the bowl.
Here is a video we shot while playing around with the scale:
Please check out Ultimate54 for more info and if you are interested in purchasing one for your kitchen or for a gift!