The Coloring Studio
My family is full of ARTISTS! I design on the computer, my son is the music artist, plus my daughter and husband are the visual artists. They are always sketching on paper or on notebooks, just about anything they can find. My husband also has been taking the time to introduce her to different ways to color/draw. When I came across The Coloring Studio, I knew this would be perfect for my daughter. She is learning all about art in middle school and her dad so having this book will help her even more.
My husband liked the book a lot and agreed this will help her understand different art techniques and what to use to get certain effects.
Here is a video my husband did:
The Coloring Studio is not your kid’s coloring book. With an original collection of sophisticated, edgy illustrations in the Somerset-rescue style you’ve come to love, this special book puts an artistic spin on today’s hottest trend. Featuring 60 unmatched illustrations from the industry’s top artists, including Christine Mason Miller, Suzi Blu, Lindsay Ostrom, Linda Trenholm, Deb Dunn, and more, this coloring book includes bonus content and ideas that you won’t find in similar publications.
Inside the Premiere Issue:
- Art journalers Susie LaFond and Mou Saha show how you can transform your coloring pages into art
- A special section on Zendoodle with basic patterns for you to fill in
- How to incorporate watercolor pencils and other unique coloring tools
- Distinctive palettes to work with
- A primer on basic color theory
If you are looking for a gift for someone who is creative we highly recommend The Coloring Studio. It includes everything you need to create a cohesive, color-coordinated page. This Basic palette offers an array of bright colors that are perfect for any coloring page. To add a more unique look with additional pops of color, add-on brush pen sets or crafter’s crayons to match your unique color palette. It is amazing you can use, crayons, pencil, watercolors in this book!
GIFT IDEA: They have a gift bundle that is worth looking into!
- Includes a copy of our newest publication, The Coloring Studio
- Set of 12 Prima Mixed Media Watercolor Pencils — Basic
- This bundle comes artfully packaged in a Reusable Cotton Drawstring Bag, so it’s ready-to-gift
Pick Your Palette and Save:
- Save nearly $4 when you add a set of three Faber-Castell Brush Pens. You pick your color palette – cool, vivid, neutral, or warm shades (retail value: $15.95).
- Save nearly $4 when you add a set of eight Faber-Castell Paper Crafter Crayons. You choose your color palette – cool, neutral, or warm shades (retail value: $10.99).
Please learn more about The Coloring Studio – Facebook- Twitter and Pinterest