You want the best skin and hair when you go back to school, right! Going back to school is stressful already and then mix it with bad skin and dry hair you will have a disaster on your hands. We have some great products to show you to smooth out the skin, nutrients for the skin, and tame the frizz and get healthier hair.
emerginC complexion perfection
emerginC, uses pure , natural and potent ingredients to produce healthy skin care. The serum Complexion Perfection helps improve skin tome and texture. It will smooth and firm the skin, plus energize, nourish and fights free-radicals all while leaving the skin silky and glowing. emerginC creates one of the most active, cosmeceautical and medical-grade skin care line on the market today. It uses only the high-quality, cutting edge ingredients, formulated with natural plant-based preservatives. There is no parabens and that is a big plus in my book! Formulated with potent concentrations of alpha-acid, the “master antioxidant that works both inside and outside the cell to extend the ability scavenge free radicals, retinol to even skin tone, and Siberian sea buckthorn extract to sooth, calm, and hydrate the skin! You can use morning and/or night by applying a few drops and rub in the skin. Even though this product might be a bit high in price for a skin care product…let me tell you SO WORTH IT! You are getting quality product that works.
You can find more info and purchase via www.emerginC.com
Mad Hippie Antioxidant Oil
This free radical fighting, hydrating oil is formulated with camu camu berry, which contains 30 times the vitamin C of an orange, broccoli extract to reduce UV induced redness and inflammation and sea buckthorn berry, which is loaded with Vitamin C and E, two antioxidants that work to prevent wrinkles. This antioxidant oil is truly the most natural way to moisturize, as it is free of chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance.
Formulated with 18 actives including argan oil, goji, camu camu. These natural antioxidants and active essentials work hand in hand to fight the skin from signs of aging. All Mad Hippie products are made in the USA, never tested on animals, uses recycled bottles.
- Argan Oil: moisturize and revitalize the skin
- Sea Buckthorn Berry: vitamin packed
- Blueberry Extract: helps with anti-aging
- Pomegranate Oil: inhibit growth of skin cancer
- Camu Camu Berry: Vitamin C
- Broccoli Extract: reduced redness and inflammation
- Raspberry Seed Extract: protects the skin from damaging free radicals
- Strawberry Extract: UV protective
- Goji Berry: superfruit that provides essential nutrients and antioxidants
- Hemp Seed Extract: instant moisturizer
- Grape Seed Extract: protects the skin from being damaged
- Sunflower Seed Oil: moisturizer
$24.99 at www.madhippie.com and select Whole Foods Markets
Topganic Obliphica Oil Collection
As the first hair care line to effectively combine natural oils, extracts and minerals from the Dead Sea, Topganic ‘s luxurious range of shampoos, conditioners, masks and oils work to prevent further damage from chemicals, heat styling and pollution. Enriched with obliphica oil (sea buckthorn) from Russia, the Topganic Obliphica Oil Collection is designed for thin, brittle and color treated hair, by helping restore damaged locks.
- Shampoo ($9) nourishes the root and leaves hair, soft, healthy and shiny
- Conditioner ($9) provides a soft touch, healthy look and beautiful shine
- Design & Sculpture Hair Styling Lotion ($11) adds shine and volume to hair
- Treat Hair Mask ($11) provides flexibility, shine and softness
- Intensive Oil ($13) enhances hair’s elasticity, balance moisture and infused the hair shaft with nourishment.
With prices like that we all can afford healthy hair! Available via ULTA, Harmon and www.topganic.com
These 3 products will help you look FABULOUS during the school year so please check them out and let us know what you use to look good for Back To School!