My husband is all about FOOTBALL and this season I promised him we would TAILGATE a couple of times. Of course, he reminded me of my promise and that football season is just around the corner. Okay, I get the hint! So I got on Walmart.com and looked at all the Coleman Tailgating Gear then ordered some essential items that I knew we needed. I picked Walmart 2 day shipping so I could surprise him with all these cool tailgating gear before the season started.
When the boxes were delivered, I opened so I could surprise my husband what we got for his Tailgating Party! The first item I opened was the Coleman Wheeled Cooler.
Then I opened the Coleman Compact Table:
Of course, we needed Coleman Chairs:
I’ve been doing my research about tailgating so we can have the best time! So I guess you need to get there 4-6 hrs before the game starts. That way you can set up, socialize, eat, clean up and then focus on the GAME! Sounds like a fun party indeed and we are super excited to use our new Coleman Tailgating gear this football season. Make sure you introduce yourself to everyone around you and HAVE FUN!
Packing a COOLER:
- Put bottles and cans on bottom
- Pour ice over the drinks, so they can get in all empty spaces
- Put FROZEN Water Bottles in there to help keep items cold and plus then you have cold water to drink!
- Use water-tight reusable containers for the food
- Put bagged items on top of everything else!
Other items to bring when you tailgate that people tend to forget!
- Large plastic tote to haul back dirty dishes
- Jumper cables- you never know what might happen.
- If you have cold weather also use a Coleman Thermos to store soup/chili in it!
- Pack portable Jello Shots in team colors- how fun!
Also, remember these Coleman products are also perfect for CAMPING and PARTIES at the house. As you can see, my husband is READY for Tailgating Party!
Comment below to let us know your TAILGATING TIPS
Check out all the Coleman Tailgating Gear: HERE