Fun and Healthy Halloween Tradition
Oh my goodness, The Switch Witch is brilliant! As a parent, I cringe every time my kids come home on Halloween night with these big bags of CANDY! Do I want my kids to eat all the candy, NO! Do I want to eat all the candy….yes, but I shouldn’t. My daughter just flipped out when “Wanda” The Switch Witch arrived. She named her Wanda the Witch. We read the book first and she was so excited. She told me about Switch Witch awhile back so I knew she would love this. My daughter is NOT a big candy eater and usually gives her candy away or just throws it out. Well, this year she will be switching it out with a TOY!
The Switch Witch comes with an Interactive Book and Doll.
- Includes Hardcover Book
- 12′ Plush Toy
- Customizable Tradition
- Keepsake Box
The Book tells us why the Witches need candy:
They do not eat the candy but NEED the candy. Candy is the only fuel that makes a Witchy broom fly. Chocolate is the energy that warms their cold Witchy homes. And Gummies heat the bathwater for their achy Witchy bones.
The goal is for the kids to switch out their candy to the witches for a TOY! However, they have to BE GOOD. That is where the Switch Witch doll comes in…she watches all the good things they do for the month of OCTOBER but also all the bad moments too. Only the good kids can trade their candy. The kids will need to write a note to the Witches and let them know 2-3 toys they might like to trade for their candy. Well, my daughter already has her list and she is going to get her candy worth! We made the commitment this will our Halloween Tradition from now on. Of course, we will be saving some of the candy to enjoy but the rest must GO!
My daughter is also loving the Switch Witch website- already planning crafts and recipes!
- It’s a NEW educational, healthy, and magical Halloween tradition that DOES NOT take away from the fun of trick-or-treating
- Encourages children to support other children, particularly those suffering from certain candy-related allergies
- Philanthropic GIVEBACK tie-in with Operation Shoebox (supporting military troops worldwide)
- Perfect for families looking for FUN, yet healthier alternatives, or allergy-friendly solutions for Halloween
- Digital APP tie-in with 3 games available in August
- MOMPRENEUR: Author, Audrey Kinsman is a busy full-time finance professional and mom of two young boys
- Interactive website that includes: Cooking Videos, Crafts & Games, K-5 Worksheets and more
Switch Witches are found at Target, PartyCity.com, and other fine retailers near you…retail price is $29.99!
Get the free Switch Witch App! iPhone/iPad and Android
So exciting you can bring the magic of the Switch Witches and their Witchy World into your home! Games you can play with friends too. The bright and whimsical scenes in this app encourages children to exercise their memory, math and fine motor skills. My daughter is super excited to play some games- when I told her there was a Switch Witch app- she ran to get her phone and is now playing the memory game. Very fun! We are also going to register our Witch.