AhSleep restores brain hormones and neurotransmitters- namely the hormone and neurotransmitter system that the brain uses to communicate. Prescription sleep medications are ineffective because they treat symptoms, not the cause. Plus you can get addicted to pills, and you don’t want that at all.
Right now I’ve been off my migraine medication for two weeks, and I have trouble sleeping since the pills helped me sleep too. So AhSleep will help me break the cycle by re-training the brain: eliminating the medications and restoring the healthy balance of melatonin, serotonin, and GABA.
When I have too much going on in my head sleep doesn’t come easy at all! But I also don’t like taking sleeping pills because of the next day; I always feel so sleepy! AhSleep contains a combination of all natural ingredients that won’t leave you feeling groggy upon waking. This combination has been proven extremely effective in people with persistent sleep disturbances, who are likely to be critically low in the hormones and brain neurotransmitters that regulate sleep. Love to know that there is a natural product that can help with sleep. People get addicted to pills too easy.
AhSleep has the key chemicals that occur naturally in the body.
- Melatonin: a natural relaxation hormone that is released in the evening
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA): a neurotransmitter essential to good sleep
- Serotonin: an important neurotransmitter for regulating the sleep/wake cycle
- Dopamine: another is naturally occurring neurotransmitter. Without this chemical, your serotonin levels decrease.
If you suffer from any sleep issues like these, then please check out AhSleep.com
- You can’t fall asleep. You don’t feel sleepy. You’re restless or have high anxiety. It’s hard to calm your mind from the continual chatter. Your mind is working overtime and won’t let you rest. We all have been there!
- You can’t stay asleep. You fall asleep, but wake up a couple of hours later unable to return to sleep. I hate this- I feel like it’s just a waste of time….or sleep! –
- You only sleep a few hours per night. This is me. I can go to bed at midnight and be wide awake at 4. that is not enough sleep at all!
- You can’t be still. The tell-tale signs of restless legs syndrome are frequent leg twitching or cramping, both of which cause sleep disturbance. My mom suffers from this.
Please visit AhSleep.com it is filled with so much information and answers to a lot of my questions I had about this product. Natural is the only way to go!