Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
My husband has a bad back and I am always rubbing his back or applying a heating pad to his back. When I was asked to review the Soothie Massager I was really excited! The Soothie Massager is a very unique device for massaging. The Soothie Massager basically is a cloth pouch with 2 balls in it, and 2 straps attached for holding onto. Compare the Soothie Massager to a massage chair, and the Soothie Massager is more affordable, portable, easy to use, can be used on every part of the body, and can be heated up!
One of my favorite things about the Soothie Massager is is real simple to use.There are no cords or batteries, and it’s strictly controlled by you which means that you’re able to apply as much or as little pressure to your massage as you need.
The Soothie Massager:
– Takes traditional “ball-on-the-wall” therapy to a whole new level.
– The only massager in its category to combine the power of heat and pressure in a smart and easy-to-use compact design.
– Made with custom-designed polymer balls it provides over twenty minutes of uninterrupted heat per session.
– In fact, the Soothie Massager® is so unique it was issued a US Patent.
– Few can resist the Ooh-Aah Challenge. Pain just melts away.
My husband loves using this. He loves the fact that he can heat it up and use it on his back and neck. Now my hands and fingers get a break and he gets the massage he needs. The Soothie Massager applies both pain relieving heat and pressure directly to tightened muscles and knots, breaking up tension inside even the hardest to reach muscles, just where you need it the most!
One lucky person will win a Soothie Massager of their own. Enter below and Good luck!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.