5 Tips for Helping Your Preschooler Be a Hero This Holiday Season!
PJ Masks, we’re on our way, into the night to save the day! The holiday season is a super time for preschoolers to show that they are heroes. Whether it’s lending a helping hand to others or giving a handmade gift, this special time of year offers so many great opportunities to help your preschooler learn just what heroes are made of. So, take some cues from Catboy, Owlette and Gekko and check out these tips to help your preschooler be a hero this holiday season!
Gekko Saves Christmas4
· Give a heartfelt gift! – Sometimes, the best gifts aren’t the ones bought in stores, but the ones we make ourselves! This holiday season, remind your preschooler that taking the time to make a card or gift for someone is a super way to show you care!
· Get into the spirit of giving! – Luna Girl can be selfish and want things all for herself. It’s important for preschool superheroes to know that, while receiving gifts at Christmastime can be a lot of fun, so can giving gifts to family and friends!
· Have a heroic heart! – The PJ Masks know the importance of working as a team and sharing with others. If your child’s friend didn’t receive the present they wanted for the holidays, encourage them to be a hero and share their toys. It’s a heroic gesture of kindness – and it’s much more fun to play together, too!
· Be someone else’s hero! – The holidays are great for enjoying time with family and friends, but some people may feel lonely at this time of the year. It’s a perfect time for your preschooler to swoop in and be a hero to someone in need of a friend!
· Lend a helping hand! – There are so many ways to show you care during the holidays! You can help your preschooler be a hero this season by volunteering together in your community and participating in a coat drive, toy drive or even helping to wrap gifts for children in need.
And don’t forget to tune-in and see your favorite heroes save the day in two brand-new seasonal episodes of PJ Masks, the hit animated series for preschoolers, on the Disney Junior Block on the Disney Channel – Friday, December 4, at 10 am EST and Friday, December 11, at 11 am EST!
We love this show and have been watching it, ever since it started Devon thinks it’s the funniest thing. Since its launch in Septemeber, this colorful show has been a great hit, to preschoolers and families everywhere. This show follows these three friends, as they embark on some crazy things, they always learn some kind of life lesson, with all the things they do.