When you think about energy, what is usually the first thing that comes to mind? Most people are going to lean more towards electricity, and there’s nothing wrong with that. We use power just about every day of our lives, especially at home. If you think about it, we wouldn’t be able to do some of the things we do if we didn’t have electricity. Just the thought of living a life without it makes you think a bit.
Throughout our homes, we have several things that consume energy on a daily. From our electronics to household necessities, energy will always be used. Although, one of the primary sources that use it is our lights. The thing about lighting is that light bulbs don’t last as long as we want them to. Having to replace them can dig quite the hole in your budget. Looking for ways to prevent this from happening isn’t easy, but I may have just the solution for us all. So check out all of the information I have for you below.
As much as we wish we didn’t have to, at some point, the light bulbs in your home have to be changed. Frequently changing them will eventually burn you out, but there is a way to change that! Many people think that there isn’t a stable way to work around this issue. I’m happy to inform you that there is such a way. All you need is the grab some Sansi 22W 5000K LED Bulbs.
With Sansi 22W 5000K LED Bulbs, life just might become a bit simpler. These energy efficient light bulbs will save you both time and money. They are designed with SANSI patented ceramic heat dissipation technology along with the hollow-out structure. Combined, they greatly improve cooling efficiency which prolongs the lifespan of the bulb. Some key details of the Sansi 22W 5000K LED Bulbs include:
- Wide beam angle 270° provides an omnidirectional light distribution, just like an incandescent bulb
- No flicker and comfortable lighting without harsh glares help to reduce eye strain, increase visual range, and protect eyesight
- 5000K daylight and 3000 lumens output makes it perfect for your ceiling fan, bedroom desk lamp, dining room chandelier, bathroom vanity, garage, basement, office room or task lighting
- Money saving& energy efficient–Long life service time of 22.8 years (based on 3 hrs/day) ensures no need to change bulbs frequently. Saving over 88% ($240) on your energy bill by replacing 200 watts with ONLY 22 WATTS.
- Perfect replacement–Wide beam angle 270° provides an omnidirectional light distribution, just like an incandescent bulb. E26 medium screw base guarantees an easy installation of ceiling light fixture, pendant fixture, floor lamps, table lamps or bare lamp sockets, ideal for home and commercial lighting.
Having light bulbs that you can depend on is one thing, but it’s even better when you can save money along the way. So go ahead check out all of the information I have for you above.