My family LOVES Egg Muffin Sandwiches, and so I decided it was time for us to stop going to McDonalds and make our own. I got the Automatic Eggs Hamburger Maker from Gearbest. It cost less than $40, and it isn’t a cheaply made one either. Very sturdy and does the job to perfection. My kids have been asking for these sandwiches every day now.
It isn’t just for Egg Sandwiches you can make all kinds of sandwiches. We decided to have burgers the other night, and I made a couple of them with the sandwich maker. So much fun! The kids can make their own too. My son has come home a couple of times from school and made him an egg sandwich all by himself.
Makes Hamburgers too:
• The hamburger maker is the amazing new way to create restaurant-quality stuffed burgers at home
• The whole family can create their special burger
• Makes delicious burgers in seconds
• You can use any ground meat like beef, turkey, chicken, or pork
Ingredients: for 4 burger sandwiches
- 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 English muffins, split
- 2 tsp. mustard or ketchup or both!
- 2 tsp. ranch dressing
- 4 (1/2 oz.) slices cheese
- 4 (2 oz.) fully cooked turkey burger patties
Directions for each burger:
- Preheat the Sandwich Machine
- Put whatever dressing you want on English muffins
- Put a muffin bottom into the lowest level of the breakfast machine maker. Top with one slice of the cheese, cooked burger patty, the muffin top and close the machine.
- Add other ingredients like spinach, lettuce, tomato, onions- whatever you want
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, until the burger is warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Open the machine and use a spatula to remove the burger.